Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies (41842 Views)

Justice Chima Centus Nweze Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies at 64 / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by sarutobi: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2021
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by joina1: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by EmekaA125(m): 2:15am On Jun 23, 2021
RIP Sir. My sincerest condolences to his family, loved ones and Ndi Ebonyi on this great irreparable loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by okochiz: 4:01am On Jun 23, 2021
May the soul of Engr Nweze King rest in peace. We will him.

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by King2020: 5:11am On Jun 23, 2021
Ppogbae:
War in Biafra has already started
Are you normal?
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by Raychee(f): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2021
I don't know how old he is but these elderly people should step away from public office. Their health cannot handle the demands of the position. That's why they turn to vegetables in the office. Let people from 30 start occupying those positions with a maximum age of 56.
RIP sir
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Racoon:
Humn! Commissioners are now just dying anyhow in Governor Dave Umahi's government.

[CALL]: Somebody say VACCINE!

[RESPONSE]: VACCINE!
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Raychee:
I don't know how old he is but these elderly people should step away from public office. Their health cannot handle the demands of the position. That's why they turn to vegetables in the office. Let people from 30 start occupying those positions with a maximum age of 56.
RIP sir

Based on the first statement, you shouldn't come up with the second.

Besides, elderly people have served and lived, whist ''youths" have served and they "quench".
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by Raychee(f): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Based on the first statement, you shouldn't come up with the second.

Besides, elderly people have served and lived, whist ''youths" have served and they "quench".

I know. I'm talking about majority of the cases of course. I just think most people in the age range i stated would be more active considering the health aspect of it. Most elderly people have health problems making them barely active.
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by tfelicityk(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. May God forgives him of his sin.
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by biafranrealson: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Missed target
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by biafranrealson: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Why are they touring Abuja for hospital treatment when the governor claimed he built some world class hospitals in Ebonyi
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by Gharial: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2021
ogbuefi677:

You are brimming of hate.
Na your type de commit suicide

In fact I see suicide in your future.

I do not normally join issues with functional illiterates like yourself, but I can identify you as one of those underdeveloped Nigerians whose horizons have been so completely limited by the incompetence of political leadership, they know no other path in life than to side with the same oppressors in exchange for bare sustenance.

I see suicide and frustration in your future because you lack viable options for growth.
Re: Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies by ofiko123(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
RIP to the dead...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.