Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Do You Need An Occupational Therapist ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need An Occupational Therapist ? (205 Views)

Nurses, Occupational Therapist And Accountant Job Offer / Occupational Therapist. / Occupational Therapist Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Occupational Therapist ? by hakym619(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good day

I'm an occupational Therapist. My discipline is a health care profession that specializes in the restoration of functions through the use of activities. Our goal is to help maximize people (patient's) functional independence by allowing individuals to engage in activities that they used to , want to and are expected to do.

As an Occupational Therapist, I'm equipped with necessary skills needed to treat/manage a wide array of health conditions. Over years of in-clinic and out-clinic experience, I've garnered essential knowledge & skills in the area of paediatrics , neurology and orthopaedics.

I process a good communication skill and I'm so dedicated and passionate when it comes to service delivery.

Common conditions I manage are :

1) cerebral palsy

2) stroke

3) Erbs palsy

4) Delayed development

5) Learning disability

6) Down's syndrome et al.

Reply to the post if you need an occupational therapist today !!
Re: Do You Need An Occupational Therapist ? by Gravatar: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nothing person no go see for nairaland.

You go about spouting all sorts of bigoted and tribalistic nonsense all over nairaland, and you want to provide therapy for other people?

The height of shamelessness

You need to get therapy for yourself first, rid yourself of your disgusting prejudices first, before you offer to provide therapy of any kind

What nonsense
Re: Do You Need An Occupational Therapist ? by hakym619(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gravatar:
Nothing person no go see for nairaland.

You go about spouting all sorts of bigoted and tribalistic nonsense all over nairaland, and you want to provide therapy for other people?

The height of shamelessness

You need to get therapy for yourself first, rid yourself of your disgusting prejudices first, before you offer to provide therapy of any kind

What nonsense

Proof ?

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical/Electrical Engineer (ond Minimum Cert) / Senior Facility Manager At IFS Group / Female Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.