Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) (902 Views)

H o S / TEARS: After The Kill 〰{S•H•O•R•T•S} / How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
----_---_---

Thump—thump—I could hear heavy footsteps and loud snorts; our unwelcome visitor, one I couldn't see. I was getting dizzy from the blood loss, and weary from not having eaten for days, but I tried not to give up-at least not yet.
Struggling to keep swollen, weak eyes open, I made out a faint image walking towards where I laid; one that wasn't my sister's.
Gasping with little strength, I gave in to the voice that kept telling me to surrender.
If this was a dream, I knew not. All I wanted was to be wide awake again, and be free from this horrible nightmare.
"Where is she?" the husky voice got my hair shaft fully erect.

***PURCHASE FULL STORY
CHECK SIGNATURE kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2021
All done kiss. Was typing with sleepy eyes yesterday cheesy. Had to correct some things cool. You guys want more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Jaylynn:
All done kiss. Was typing with sleepy eyes yesterday cheesy. Had to correct some things cool. You guys want more?

We'll put it to a vote...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2021
mansakhalifa:

We'll put it to a vote...
mansakhalifa
Lol. It's a novel I haven't started on Nairaland. This is just a sample. A not edited one. Kinda gave up on posting stories on NL and other sites ever since my work was stolen embarassed

Heartbreaking, right? cry
Re: LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2021
247? Wow! Never knew a sample could get such audience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) by Chinnems(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Good to see you again
Re: LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jaylynn:

mansakhalifa
Lol. It's a novel I haven't started on Nairaland. This is just a sample. A not edited one. Kinda gave up on posting stories on NL and other sites ever since my work was stolen embarassed

Heartbreaking, right? cry

Of course, copyright infringement is never cool.

But you can still carry on with posting rough drafts online... how about that?
Re: LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Jaylynn:
----_---_---

Thump—thump—I could hear heavy footsteps and loud snorts; our unwelcome visitor, one I couldn't see. I was getting dizzy from the blood loss, and weary from not having eaten for days, but I tried not to give up-at least not yet.
Struggling to keep swollen, weak eyes open, I made out a faint image walking towards where I laid; one that wasn't my sister's.
Gasping with little strength, I gave in to the voice that kept telling me to surrender.
If this was a dream, I knew not. All I wanted was to be wide awake again, and be free from this horrible nightmare.
"Where is she?" the husky voice got my hair shaft fully erect.

you've interesting stories here welldone.
_TO BE CONTINUED_ embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Trials Of Love (clean/christian Romance) / Obododike: Land Of The Brave / Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.