Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

How She Built A Business Selling Cakes From Home In Port Harcourt, Nigeria (vid) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How She Built A Business Selling Cakes From Home In Port Harcourt, Nigeria (vid) (248 Views)

CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How She Built A Business Selling Cakes From Home In Port Harcourt, Nigeria (vid) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
How She Built a Business Selling Cakes from Home Port Harcourt, Nigeria is another subset of my promoting African Entrepreneur series called "Small Business Stories" where I feature black owned companies all across Africa who have built successful businesses and they tell us how they did it.

Over the past couple months I have shared stories of different African entrepreneurs who have been able to build big successful businesses despite the numerous challenges on our continent.

I believe small business are also as important to our economy which is why over the next 3 weeks I will be featuring 6 small businesses on this new series on my channel called “Small Business Stories”.

Today's episode is Mabel who is a Nigerian entrepreneur who currently on a journey to taking a large market share in the confectionary Industry. She tells us about how she was able to build her business in Port Harcourt Nigeria while taking us through some of the challenges she has faced on her entrepreneurial Journey.

She also shows us how she has been able to leverage the internet to grow her business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=342BjmnTZrs

(1) (Reply)

Best Approach To Sell Your Skill And Make Money. / Transport Business Or You Drive Daily?.this Is Solution To Your Tyre Problems / How To Get Ads Approved On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.