Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God (23854 Views)

In Response To Mayorkun: Straight, Gay, Just Be A Good Person / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media / 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Siwisheswereesh: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
What is Mayorkun
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by kenbee(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Somebody should help a brother.
What or where is Mayorkun?
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Seniorwriter(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
CelebCircle:
Mayorkun indirectly comes out as gay?
Naija Musician Mayorkun made a controversial post recently. What exactly is he trying to tell us?

"Straight, gay, whatever just be a good person, you can discuss your sexuality with God."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTLumwLeNxw

Call it its real orientation HOMOSEXUAL.

while growing the word gay meant and stood for something positive until some psychopath decided thwarting the real use and the world is accepting this new anomaly!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Trojan8(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
Does it matter ni?
Why do people care about other people's sexuality?

I think it's the other way around. Why do gay people always seek for validation? Nobody cares about your sexual orientation until you start flying rainbow colors.
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by cosse(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Africana1123:
and you believe God created Adam and Eve first lol...so Cain wife did not have parent ..use ur common sense grin
have u ever heard of the word "incest"
first of all the bible doesn't give a timeframe as to when cain married. the only feasible explanation will be that he married a sibling( adam and eve gave birth to a lot of children within a very very long time frame...
and most importantly..the bible does not record every day-to-day activity of pple as you want it to (it is the bible, not a compilation of detailed biographies).....
Deuteronomy 27:27. The secret things belong to God......he reveals it at his own discretion..you might not be happy about it..you might relegate urself to your atheistical diatribe..it doesn't change Gods position

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by delzbaba(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
na wetin most of this artist dey do be that

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Kimjongun: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
I like this guy, that's a good way to escape unreasonable conversation. Well trained Yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Christistruth00: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Romans 1 : 18 & 26-27 niv

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by J2381: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Well I think he's just saying people should stop discussing their sexuality with people who don't give a rats penis_ about them.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Sleekfingers: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
CelebCircle:
Mayorkun indirectly comes out as gay?
Naija Musician Mayorkun made a controversial post recently. What exactly is he trying to tell us?

"Straight, gay, whatever just be a good person, you can discuss your sexuality with God."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTLumwLeNxw

he was not indirectly trying to tell you or anybody anything......he was simply saying , no to discrimination......and y'all should mind your darn business........and stop judging people unnecessarily because of their sexualitiies or sexual orientation.......

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by kingxsamz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Twelfthman:
God stands against homosexuality is clear in the holy book of the bible and Koran.
God words doest change. It doesnt bend. It remain same

Lol, you Christians are hypocrites.
Your god also stands against fornication, yet you guys sleep which each other like it's nothing. If someone comes to preach to you that fornication is a sin, you people will call the person "assistant Jesus". That's the term you give to your fellow Christians who preach to you. But when it has to do with someone else's life which doesn't concern you, that's when you'll remember your bible said this and that. Clowns.

15 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by MarxMike(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Problem I have with gay people is that they won't do their thing and let others be without trying to make everyone else gay.. They have started infiltrating our movies and schools in a bid to catch them young. I seriously think moving forward, film makers should include a warning if gay scenes are in a movie..
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Geenosko: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Very true.
Your sexuality is really no one's business

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by ICEWIN: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Twelfthman:
God stands against homosexuality is clear in the holy book of the bible and Koran.
God words doest change. It doesnt bend. It remain same
NO MAKE ME SHOW U WERE GOD WORDS CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Osebanjo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
The last time I checked God didn't created 2 adams na 1 Adam to one Eve.. Which means gay is not recognized in the holy books. What's ones gain in engaging in an activity that may render one pampers patient for the rest of one's life.. If dick tear him yansh na pampers go do the trick
what he's saying is Irrespective of your sexuality, you only owe God the explanation.

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Righteousness2(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Follow this Admonishment and you open your Eyes in Hell.

Heaven is Prepared Place for Prepared People.
Nobody Goes to Heaven by Luck.

You Must Believe In JESUS Christ and be Washed in His Precious Blood.

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!
People are in them as we speak.

Believe in JESUS Christ, Flee From Iniquity, evil, Abominations and Wickedness to be in Heaven.

To Be in Hell Engage in Abominations and Evils. Also don't believe in JESUS .

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Missyajoke(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Most of this musicians are bisexual

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Osebanjo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Trojan8:

I think it's the other way around. Why do gay people always seek for validation? Nobody cares about your sexual orientation until you start flying rainbow colors.
Maybe cuz of persecution don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by kudinkarfe: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
I used to like this guy but not anymore. I hate gay.

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by nijabazaar: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
The last time I checked God didn't created 2 adams na 1 Adam to one Eve.. Which means gay is not recognized in the holy books. What's ones gain in engaging in an activity that may render one pampers patient for the rest of one's life.. If dick tear him yansh na pampers go do the trick

Women also experience vaginal or anal tear. Dont be ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by SALTandLIGHT(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dear Mayorkun, man is never the one that will tell God his sexuality rather, God predetermines that before man is formed in his mother's womb.

So stop displaying IGNORANCE thinking it is KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by mkoabiola: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
These gays Wil jus find a way to console themselves.

Nothing sweet like pussy....

Sweet in d middle

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by sylve11: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na him business, e nor concern me. cool
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Champneys: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by emmydrey(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Maybe the next protest should be Against Homosexualism...what nonsense come out as as gay in front of me....and watch me murder you cold blooded. Stupid animals

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by RealEzee(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Omo na d truth mayor just talk, just be good, na u n God go settle ur Sexuality, i no get time for stress abeg

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Higgies(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Normal
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
You dey craze, did God create man and man to marry or woman and woman to marry, footlickers gbogbo fackin homos

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Torosk1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
We have lost another brother shocked
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
But God also didn't create Adam and 2 Eves but hey..
Whose judging? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle / [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch / Jimmy Odukoya & Kemi Banjoko’s Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.