Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) (829 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Biafra: How Can We Trust These Guys To Be A Freedom FIGHTER- PHOTO / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Biafranboys: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
We all used to follow Nnamdi Kanu when he started but we Igbos in Lagos and Abuja never wanted to believe in separation we wanted one Nigeria and me basically my fear was Biafra turning into South Sudan because I know how men can be greedy for power, I was really scared because I didn't want igbos to start killing each other because of power.

I used to follow Kanu then but I never really took him serious and then bam Buhari happened and it was then I realize that one Nigeria is a scam and there is nothing one about Nigeria, the country is a complete zoo.

Fulanis control every aspects of our lives and then I realized that we are in an animal farm where some animals are bigger than the others we have no equality in Nigeria.

I am not a member of ipob but I am a biafran by blood and I won't be joining ipob anytime soon because me personally I am a humanist and a centrist in politics and I really don't like one man control like the way it is in ipob, we igbos hate dictatorship it is in our DNA so don't blame me for not joining ipob and I won't be joining massob either because of Uwazurike, I lost respect for him and I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/uwazurike-apologise-to-kanu-why-i-lost and I won't be joining uche mefor as well because all he does is just talk on social media, we are the biafran middlemen we won't take sides

I became a fan of nnamdi kanu when I realised that he is the only person actually doing something for the actualization of biafra and the rest just talk on the internet, Uwazurike talks about non violence but fulanis are killing your people in their farm's, uche mefor talks on the internet daily with no action on the ground and the worse part how do you get yourself involved with a known criminal called asari dokubo and I wrote here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-why-igbos-do-not-trust-asari why igbos can't trust asari, I am still waiting for them to shut down the flow of oil like Uwazurike suggested but till today nothing is happening and someone should please advise Uwazurike to get air pods those big headphones are outdated.

So these are the reasons why I became a fan of nnamdi kanu even though I always disagree with him in some issues but never on our right to defend ourselves and the biafran agitation, and I wrote here https://www.biafranboys.org/warning-to-ipob-and-massob-when-you-get telling us the kind of biafra I want where even nnamdi kanu won't be above the law and if he breaks the law he would be tried and if found guilty he would be jailed how did you become a fan a nnamdi kanu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-how-i-became-fan-of-nnamdi-kanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Biafranboys: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator

THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Omoslim26
Mekaboy
Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by OnionBandit(f): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why are you trying so hard to sell a harmful product?

Damn!
Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Biafranboys: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
OnionBandit:
Why are you trying so hard to sell a harmful product?

Damn!

ONIONBANDIT welcome o, go drink onion juice and receive sense. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by theTranslator: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nnamdi is a fraudulent delusional fool

No amount of write ups can change that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Biafranboys: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
theTranslator:
Nnamdi is a fraudulent delusional fool

No amount of write ups can change that

That is to you and what is your tribe? I hate when all you igbo haters hide, you hate your tribe so much or you are a descendant of property thieves in pH, I mean the ikewerre thieves

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by theTranslator: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

That is to you and what is your tribe? I hate when all you igbo haters hide, you hate your tribe so much or you are a descendant of property thieves in pH, I mean the ikewerre thieves
You don't need my tribe here

Nnamdi's intentions may be neat but he is a psychopath that can't be stable

1 Like

Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Biafranboys: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha
Simplyleo
Htdot
nkeneukwuenu
sarrki

Tag your fellow igbo haters
Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Biafranboys: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
theTranslator:

You don't need my tribe here

Nnamdi's intentions may be neat but he is a psychopath that can't be stable

Lol you see them always hiding, why can't you be bold and say your tribe so we can engage well, well kanu is the pyscho we need to tame the fulanis

1 Like

Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by theTranslator: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol you see them always hiding, why can't you be bold and say your tribe so we can engage well, well kanu is the pyscho we need to tame the fulanis
Egba a tribe part of the Yorùbá ethnic group.

Where did you get the idea that I was an easterner? smiley

I guess 'cause I'm not extremist kiss
Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Biafranboys: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
theTranslator:

Egba a tribe part of the Yorùbá ethnic group.

Where did you get the idea that I was an easterner? smiley

I guess 'cause I'm not extremist kiss

I guess you should focus more on yoruba nation instead of talking about biafra, I don't respond to yorubas anymore because we have one common enemy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by theTranslator: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

I guess you should focus more on yoruba nation instead of talking about biafra, I don't respond to yorubas anymore because we have one common enemy
I don't focus on Biafra in the first place

Nnamdi started his "freedom fighting" by grossly insulting Yoruba
That's what gave him so large a followership

How did you get the idea that I was an easterner?
Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Biafranboys: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
theTranslator:

I don't focus on Biafra in the first place

Nnamdi started his "freedom fighting" by grossly insulting Yoruba
That's what gave him so large a followership

How did you get the idea that I was an easterner?

That was in the past dude, are you living on planet earth? Igbos and yorubas don't have any problem anymore, or didn't you hear what Sunday Igboho said? I am a fan of koiki, please go and watch him
Re: Biafra: How I Became A Fan Of Nnamdi Kanu(video) by theTranslator: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

That was in the past dude, are you living on planet earth? Igbos and yorubas don't have any problem anymore, or didn't you hear what Sunday Igboho said? I am a fan of koiki, please go and watch him
I don hear

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of A Rich Man (presently) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Rearrested In Africa Not UK / Update : Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Defeated Or Sad When Arrested, He Was Drugged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.