Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer (1737 Views)

See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) / How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / 20 Students Where Ask To Withdraw From FUTMINNA For Poor Academic Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by mrbelt: 1:44am On Jun 23, 2021
The department of urban and regional planning hnd 1 students are in serious prayer after they wrote their exam on international relations, a borrowed course from social science and humanities.
I think they need your prayers

1 Share

Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by moriss33(m): 5:11am On Jun 23, 2021
E easy nah

1 Like

Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by Vulcanheph(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2021
I have never attended any of that classes , but I'm sure that I can attempt some of those questions based on my knowledge
Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by braimeddy: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Its you that need prayers not them. If you take your studies seriously, these questions could have been easy. But i guessed you dont attend lectures thats why the questions look strange to you.

1 Like

Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by sexymonkey(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2021
I can attempt all those questions even as a physicist
Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by crossfm: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
The question's are not that difficult based on the fact that I studied philosophy. But for science students it should be a bit difficult because it's not their comfort zone.

Just smiling reading through those questions. My favorite is no 5.

Life today in Nigeria is nasty,brutish and short.

1 Like

Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by Generalwoodz(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Just being an ardent nairalander cool would give one a straight A

1 Like

Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by SunLight11(f): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Leave me with Jean-Jacques Rousseau assertion in number 2 and Thomas Hobbes theory of number 5

1 Like

Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by Godiula19(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
As a political scientist I can attempt all d questions with a clearly understanding..
Questions 2 by J. J. Rousseau
My favorite ✌️

1 Like

Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by daddytime(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
This one na question?

Even me wey be say na secondary school I do reach jakpa, I'd still ace this. No be mouth.

I'm a graduate, I'm a graduate. See simple question wey ordinary Buhari present regime go assist you answer without any shukuli you dey ask for prayers.

Particularly that number 5 kweshun...by the time I begin write how Buhari take first come for 1983 come go, come come back again for 2015 until now, the lecturer go read sotey him go tire to read come tell dem to go look for me come him office to explain further the kind work I give am.
Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
If you study hard I don't think these questions are hard..

1 Like

Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by ibelieveinjesus: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
it is well
Re: See The Questions That Federal Polytechnic Idah Students Where Asked To Answer by Obakashdee(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
They look so abstract, na fail I go fail

(1) (Reply)

Practice Questions - Let Me Die Alone By John Kolosa Kargbo For UTME/SSCE / Oau Cut Off Mark / Tuition Free Schools In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.