Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? (936 Views)

Reasons Why People Die Young / Smokers Are Liable To Die Young / Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by jlo247(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2021
As I saw this picture on this cigarette pack I was surprised that the pack is empty because someone has smoked the cigarettes that are packed in it, even with all the clear pictures of a smoking lungs and normal lungs. Seriously people get mind oo.

Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Fornicators and adulterers will not enter the kingdom of God. Don't people still do them?

3 Likes

Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by Mokason288(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2021
grin
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by tillaman(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
Fornicators and adulterers will not enter the kingdom of God. Don't people still do them?
its an entirely different case, it will probably be better if it’s inscribed on every girl’s panties before you pull them
So just like cigarette you would be left to make your choice

3 Likes

Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by nero2face: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by nero2face: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2021
tillaman:
its an entirely different case, it will probably be better if it’s inscribed on every girl’s panties before you pull them
so u don't believe the one written in the Bible... Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by insidelife22(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2021
it is just a reminder,noting new,but somehow it made me reduce how many sticks I smoke per day,I use to smoke 175 per day but now I smoke only 174.

1 Like

Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by Baawaa(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Those that want to die young will not listen
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by KNOWMORE56: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2021
jlo247:
As I saw this picture on this cigarette pack I was surprised that the pack is empty because someone has smoked the cigarettes that are packed in it, even with all the clear pictures of a smoking lungs and normal lungs. Seriously people get mind oo.

Doctors do smoke and maybe the person who drafted that inscription is a smoker.
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by Kriss216: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2021
People die young, not just smokers!
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by daddytime(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2021
If you want chop my lungs after I take my last breath na you sabi

Make dem start to dey inscribe corruption is dangerous to our national health plus pictures of the effects/victims of corruption on currencies.
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by johnkey: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Some died the moment they were born, las las everybody go die, makes no difference when.
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2021
tillaman:

It's the same thing bro, the Bible has said it, go read it.
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack? by Nuelito: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Stem Cell Cure Today / Malaria-resistant Mosquito?! / Us Warns Over Chinese Toothpaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.