Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student (267 Views)

Investigate The Careers Available In The ENT Instruments Industry / We Will Investigate The Mysterious Death Of Executive Director Of Nddc, Ibanga / Imo NUJ Election: Fresh Five Man Credentials Commitee Constituted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student by Vanguardfacts(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2021
OFFICE OF THE HONOURABLE COMMISSIONER

MINISTRY OF EDUCATION

AKWA IBOM STATE

PRESS RELEASE

Following reports of the dismissal of a final year student of the Faculty of Engineering, Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU); EKPO, INIOBONG ISANG, by the Senate of the institution for Gross Misconduct, His Excellency the Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel has approved the constitution of a Five man panel to review the remote and immediate cause of the action.

For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state emphatically that the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, was not aware of Iniobong's expulsion, as such a matter had not previously been brought to his attention.

In the meantime, Students of the State-owned institution are advised to be law abiding and go about their normal academic activities without any fear of intimidation.

Mrs. Idongesit Etiebet
Honourable Commissioner.
23/06/21

Re: Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student by Pierocash(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2021
The panel will submit report after 3 yrs.
Re: Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student by Vanguardfacts(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Proactive leadership
Re: Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student by Vanguardfacts(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2021
You've earned my respect, Sir
Re: Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student by Goddybass123: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Iniobong is my distant cousin. With this quick response, the Governor has written his name in gold that no man will erase. I pray my cousin would be reinstated pls
Re: Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student by Goddybass123: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Iniobong is my distant cousin. With this quick response, the Governor has written his name in gold that no man will erase. I pray my cousin would be reinstated pls.
Re: Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student by Realest425: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2021
I read the news yesterday and now it's being handled.
Maximum respect

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown's Daughter Shares 4 New Photos Of Herself On Instagram / Super Eagles Skipper, Ahmed Musa Marries 3rd Wife (photos) / Plateau Massacre: Ondo Government Receives Survivors In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.