Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It (38305 Views)

Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse / Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows / Breaking: Twitter User Proves Okada Was Banned To Help Tinubu's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Onepeople: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Emefele is like ATM machine the northern oligarchy is using to make WITHDRAWAL, Emefele is a useful idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Ngasky(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't know anything about this crowwe app..
but with the recent campaign of calumny, I will definitely download the app on 1 July 2021, when playstore host it, or even if it was not hosted by playstore I must download it from any source I can.
god bless NIGERIA
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Mitsurugi(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Awon Crowwe grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by stanleyamaziro(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by zigzagluv: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
remove the R from Crow we , It will be cow we, they dont have business model
KRSWon:
Exactly how many non-Nigerians around the world use this "Crow we" app?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by tolaswim: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
It's unfortunate
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by LLMG: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nigeria is not a sharia country and will never be.
Kimjongun:
Sharia country
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by justmondris: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
They actually think Nigerians will use this app? It shows how clueless our leaders are. People hate this guy because he is too dull and you banned Twitter hoping that the same people will use the app? I love the fact that google has deleted the app from play store.

This app will not cost more than 5million to develop
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by macrodata(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Samunique:
Don't bother yourself, the Cr0wee or Cowree of an app has been permanently send it obscurity so shall it remain .

Meanwhile, how many of you noticed that, the word Cr0wee has been sensorred on nairaland ?

Pls try and write it, it will not appear in your post, that's why I have to put zero instead of letter o.
Buhari is another word I couldn't write last week. I don't know if it was based on the construction of my sentence.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by udemzyudex(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
They want to turn us to China.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Amotekun777: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
crowwe
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by UnabashedIPOB: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Peoples Gazette has uncovered how the Buhari administration provided seed capital for Adamu Garba’s Crowwe social media platform, hoping the firm would help the government dominate internal narratives while squaring an ardent challenge to Facebook and Twitter for the Nigerian audience.

Who else STILL believes in ONE NIGERIA? I am sure many of you OTULECTUALS, SOPHISTICATED M0R0NS, BELLE & MUMU LECTURERS, and B0K0HARI apologists have better business plans for START UPS that need FUNDING. But yet, you could not get any funding and this FULANI was given billions of money to embark on a FAILED project. KEEP UP with your ONE NIGERIA till you're lowered into your grave.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Peterush90(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
If bubu likes he should ban Facebook, what I have benefited from Nairaland is better than Twitter & Facebook combined. Na him sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Tinny23(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Coming from the mouth of a stupid guy that the whole region supported a fulani man
esnbrutality:
AND ZOMBIES IN THE SW Couldnt get even 100k for disturbing us with our ...

Darling Daddy

2023 is SW turn

Osibanjo is the man..

Jagaban is the best ...

......................Total Bull***t

The sweet thing about all this revelations ...is that no matter how you lick the ballz of a fulani jihadist ...you are still an infidel ...SW zombies and Muric headslammers....I hope una dey see money Adamu Collect and hunger wan kpai una with 30k.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
officialfoodie:

See where stupidity do work finish. It's now fake news cos your god was mentioned to have doled out whooping sum of money for another useless venture that you people only know how to do. Nothing to expect from a cow pee drinker.

Drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's has robbed you of the small brain you have left.

Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Tzar(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
All these violent, low IQ people! I blame the southern founding fathers and the politicians after them for skewing national benefits in favor of a parasitic north, just because they want to lead a large population.
The northern leaders and politicians have since shown that they are smarter than their southern counterparts. I bet you, immediately oil money ends, the north will demand seccession.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apart from rearing of cows in some crude and primitive ways,fulanis are known talentless barbarians ! How does anyone expect an App that's developed by a quota system beneficiary to work effectively ? Cowwe or is it cowhead my foot !
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by MrBONE2(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari is worst than the devil

He's all out to fulanize Nigeria but he would continue to fail.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Joshmuch: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
How I wish our tech experts can come up with a sane social App..

If one person own no spoil, another person own no dey better oo..
very soon baba
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Joshmuch: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
justmondris:
They actually think Nigerians will use this app? It shows how clueless our leaders are. People hate this guy because he is too dull and you banned Twitter hoping that the same people will use the app? I love the fact that google has deleted the app from play store.

This app will not cost more than 5million to develop
Abi, if it was made by Flutter, maybe 1.5m max
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
KRSWon:
Exactly how many non-Nigerians around the world use this "Crow we" app?

The question should be how many Nigerians use it? I only heard about the crapp after the Twitter ban and some random fella brought its issue up in this sub.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by samuelonyewueny(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
In their mind, they can rival Facebook, Twitter, et al.
They never promoted it as a national product because of course, the source of funding and motive of creation are oblique.
No matter how stupid, they (leaders) think we are, we always see through their scam
rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Telekinetic: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Another IPIG story that will soon be exposed as FAKE. These IPIG dotards and their daily manufacturing of fake news for the consumption of their usual delusional reta@ded brainwashed followers.

O Ya simpletons, your food don land...start wailing and crying as usual.

Next week the real story will come out, and the IPIG retards will simply, "there's no smoke without fire"...

Mumus....
Zo, abokina Bafulatani, mu shiga daji mu yi lalata da shanunmu wink
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Nfora: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jungle journalism,stupid youths.

Seed capital is available for every IT driven startup,via CBN special fund.

It is not only Crowwe that is benefitting.

Is it only a northerner that has benefited and benefitting from the various CBN funds?

Why can't Nigeria have its own Twitter?

By the way ,since 2019,the gazette is just waking up?

Idiots and fools every where.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nbotee:
Who doesn't know the ediot have always been sponsored by the APC and the govt even during the last elections..

If he had been successful in this you would have been hearing goofy motivational speakers in 20 years time crowing about what a smart success story he is, not knowing (or pretending not to know) he built his wealth on government patronage...like Dangote.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by Telekinetic: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Onepeople:
Emefele is like ATM machine the northern oligarchy is using to make WITHDRAWAL, Emefele is a useful idiot.
Las las they’ll hang the bastard out to dry.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by justmondris: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Joshmuch:
Abi, if it was made by Flutter, maybe 1.5m max

Yes ooh. That 1.5 self na because you want make senior developers work on the project.
Re: Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Telekinetic:

Zo, abokina Bafulatani, mu shiga daji mu yi lalata da shanunmu wink

Oloribu omo ale omo Igbo.ogun la pa Baba n la Baba e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide / Buhari Visits Brigadier-Genera Aliyul In A Hospital At Berlin Germany (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.