Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. (400 Views)

Please Help Before My Friend / Pls I Need Help Before I Run Mad! (BSc Philosophy) / Demand Of Work Experience Frustration By Employers - What Can Be Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. by Ingredient88(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2021
I am a certified Educationist with a great drive for excellence, enthused by the demand for increasing mental capacity to learning new things, I have an interest in contributing to human capacity development, consulting, helping people to discover and optimizing their potential and proffering solutions to societal challenge now and one to comes....I'm a product of UNN, where I read political science/education, and am done with my youth service, and for forward to get a job, so that I can survive and take care of my junior once coming, pls I will appreciate any form of assistance and helping hand, thanks in advance. cry
Re: Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. by mountmoriah(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Help locate you now in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. by Ingredient88(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
mountmoriah:
Amen oooo....
Re: Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. by mountmoriah(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ingredient88:
Amen oooo....
so shall it be in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
mountmoriah:
Faith without work....

I said I dey H, you said be filled in jah's name.
Re: Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. by mountmoriah(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
AdeOri99:

Faith without work....

I said I dey H, you said be filled in jah's fvcking name.
u will repeat it the day u meet your Lord
Re: Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. by VTJN(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
AdeOri99:

Faith without work....

I said I dey H, you said be filled in jah's fvcking name.
that's uncalled for

We aren't swimming in the pool of food either

We are just being grateful for life, and perhaps hopeful for a beer tomorrow.
Re: Pls Help, Before Frustration And Depression Comes. by Swealy: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Many youths are depressed in Nigeria,many
But all I say is God that will help us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / ... / Human Resource Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.