Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: Yes, She Gave Me A Bl** J** But I Had A Swollen Di** Next Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: Yes, She Gave Me A Bl** J** But I Had A Swollen Di** Next Day (991 Views)

Dorathy Confirms She Gave Brighto a Bl** J*b(video) / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Reunion: Yes, She Gave Me A Bl** J** But I Had A Swollen Di** Next Day by Cuterboy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
After Dorathy’s confession and confirmation that she indeed gave Brigtho a Bl** J**, Dorathy also explained how Brighto was ‘cold‘ to her the next morning.

She insisted that courtesy demanded him to have been a little nicer to her after everything that had happened the previous night.

Reacting on the show to this allegation of being ‘cold’, Brighto insisted that that was his kinda person.

However, earlier today, Brighto came out to give the real reason why he was cold to her afterward.

Full gist @ https://9jabeat.com/bbnaija-reunion-yes-she-gave-me-a-bl-j-but-i-had-a-swollen-di-the-next-morning-brighto/

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Yes, She Gave Me A Bl** J** But I Had A Swollen Di** Next Day by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
She's an amateur,she was biting the balls I can relate

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Yes, She Gave Me A Bl** J** But I Had A Swollen Di** Next Day by jaeyking(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Only u wey dey ride am dey feel am
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Yes, She Gave Me A Bl** J** But I Had A Swollen Di** Next Day by pyyxxaro: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
So this big bweasted Bullock na Ashawoo tooo sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Buys Car For New Lover And Share Passionate Kiss On Birthday(video) / Meet Segun And Atinuke Ogungbe Beautiful Grown Up Daughter / Bbnaija Maria Run Away From Bed As Pere Thing Too Hard(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.