Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today (14790 Views)

Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Results Of 2021 APGA Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by ofiko123(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wishing all the aspirants sucess..
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by eldoradoxx: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
bamvik:
Whoever wins the partys ticket may eventually become the governor! Except pdp do their assignment well
Anambra can vote PDP for other political offices, Governor of Anambra must be APGA at alp times. APGA is more or less a town Union matter in Anambra. Every community in Anambra see that party as their own. The success of APGA in Anambra Governorship is based on one thing; they don't give their ticket to everyday politicians, they prefer technocrats who have no political alliance or godfthers outside the State. After their experience with politicians like Ngige, Mbadinuju and Andy Ubah, Anambra people learnt that power should not be entrusted to career politicians and Peter Obi and Obiano proved them right. That was why Peter Obi only defected to PDP after he left office, despite his open romance with PDP government he could not dare defect while still in government. I don't see any headway for APC or PDP in the election, if it had been so, Ngige would be contesting to be Governor under APC.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by 9jaRealist: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
>
So, even the (ex) chairman of a traders’ association wants to be state governor?
Hopefully, Soludo wins and the general elections as well, so another state can have a thinking governor.

>
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by PIMPAR: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Activist001:
I thought Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB thugs said no elections will hold in any Igbo state in Nigeria? Lmao. grin

May the best candidate win!
Ignore the coward who couldn't attend his parents burial

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by TotoGame(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
We all know that Soludo will emerge victorious

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by eldoradoxx: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
spymills:
Chris Azubogu Of PDP will win this election. You saw it here first.
Story. Who is even Azubogu ? Chairman Soludo is the man the movers and shakers of Anambra politics have agreed to make the next Governor. He has proven to have something upstairs to offer. If he could institutionalize and midwife major banking reforms that opened up the economy, brought about internet banking platforms, ATM etc and successfully created giant banks out of several mushroom banks we used to have then, he will open up Anambra to massive investments. Remember he is highly cerebral.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Soludo is too familiar with Nigerian style of leadership because he has been there. So if he wins, he'll not perform. He'll only loot and decamp and lose his relevance.

But if Maduka of pdp wins, he'll perform and relocate finally to Nigeria with his business empire and continues to the national level.

I like the two guys but I'll rather vote for Dr Maduka...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by AtlanticB(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dr Goodwin Maduka is the future cheesy the only man who is ready to lead Anambra to the promise Land tongue Apga una time is up you guys should start parking una load.

Dr Goodwin Maduka is the nexr governor of Anambra State.

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by deji17: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Soludo should get the ticket. He has the pedigree and experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by shosky1794: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by Akuoaka: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
APGA going higher and higher, by God grace at the end of today, An amber in will know the next governor come November2021, I Love my state Ana bra Obodo OMA.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by ejanla077: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Story. Who is even Azubogu ? Chairman Soludo is the man the movers and shakers of Anambra politics have agreed to make the next Governor. He has proven to have something upstairs to offer. If he could institutionalize and midwife major banking reforms that opened up the economy, brought about internet banking platforms, ATM etc and successfully created giant banks out of several mushroom banks we used to have then, he will open up Anambra to massive investments. Remember he is highly cerebral.
i pity you..

Soludo is a novice in Anambra politics...
Chris Azubuogu aka mr project.. Chris azubuogu attracted more projects to my constituency than the governor have projects in the same area..
Chris azubuogu won election to federal house of representative under APGA and under PDP
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by garfield1: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Why?

They refuse to notify inec or conduct congresses within the 21 days period as the electoral specifies
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by garfield1: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Anambra can vote PDP for other political offices, Governor of Anambra must be APGA at alp times. APGA is more or less a town Union matter in Anambra. Every community in Anambra see that party as their own. The success of APGA in Anambra Governorship is based on one thing; they don't give their ticket to everyday politicians, they prefer technocrats who have no political alliance or godfthers outside the State. After their experience with politicians like Ngige, Mbadinuju and Andy Ubah, Anambra people learnt that power should not be entrusted to career politicians and Peter Obi and Obiano proved them right. That was why Peter Obi only defected to PDP after he left office, despite his open romance with PDP government he could not dare defect while still in government. I don't see any headway for APC or PDP in the election, if it had been so, Ngige would be contesting to be Governor under APC.

Apga will be excluded
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by KanuSE: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
bamvik:
Whoever wins the partys ticket may eventually become the governor! Except pdp do their assignment well

Anambra for APC. wink
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by ejanla077: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
garfield1:

KanuSE post=103014573:

Anambra for APC. wink

Apga will be excluded
in your dreams.

This is the only way APC will come 3rd.. Behind
PDP
YPP
apc
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Franzinni:
APGA

A GAP

Reality.

For your mind, you make bad sense?
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by zudozz: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Soludo, few years without position and office see as he be like aboki maytea! grin
Re: Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today by Franzinni: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

For your mind, you make bad sense?
haha this is nairaland bro...I don't care what anyone thinks .. I say how I feel and move ... If you don't like it .. say what you like. In another day or so...It will be forgotten tori.

For my mind I make bad sense. That's the answer to your question brother. Have a nice evening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War / REPS 2023: Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah Poses With Her PDP Clearance Certificate (Photos / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.