Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device (2425 Views)

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / How To Pre-order The Tecno Phantom X Device To Win Amazing Prizes In Nigeria / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Ennyholar: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Africa's biggest smartphone brand TECNO Mobile is set to launch the lastest addition to it's line of Phantom flagship series "The Phantom X".

The device is expected to come with extraordinary features and massive improvement in specifications compared to it predecessor Phantom 8 Plus that was released in 2017.

The device will be available on pre-order starting today 23rd of June 2021 to 30th June 2021.

HOW TO PRE-ORDER
All you have to do it to make a down payment of 5000 and you get Gimbal stabilizer worth 20,000 for free.

Customers who make 100% payment will get a Gimbal stabilizer worth 20,000 and 1 designer backpack worth 10,000 all for free.

You can also pre-order on EasyBuy Installment with just 64,400 first payment and make a daily payment of 1,299.

You can check the link for more information : https://www.mobile-phantom.com/ng/pre-order-entry

cc lalasticlala , honsule , dragnet, puskin

Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Yinksy09(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wow that’s nice. The Phantom 8 plus was a great device and I know the Phantom X will be better
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
I honestly thought the Phantom line was discontinued. I can see the curves I'm patiently waiting for this one. kiss
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by ItrendNaija(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
The last phantom I used was the phantom 6, great phone that was. I like the look of this one, hopefully the specs match the design.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by hoilakes(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Finally PHANTOM IS LIVE! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by devbojj: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wow....I know so many people that will love to have this phone in my office including me.

Now the phantom x is here ....https://www.mobile-phantom.com/ng/pre-order-entry
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Not complete. You didn't tell us the specs and the total price.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by truthisgood: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ennyholar:
Africa's biggest smartphone brand TECNO Mobile is set to launch the lastest addition to it's line of Phantom flagship series "The Phantom X".

The device is expected to come with extraordinary features and massive improvement in specifications compared to it predecessor Phantom 8 Plus that was released in 2017.

The device will be available on pre-order starting today 23rd of June 2021 to 30th June 2021.

HOW TO PRE-ORDER
All you have to do it to make a down payment of 5000 and you get Gimbal stabilizer worth 20,000 for free.

Customers who make 100% payment will get a Gimbal stabilizer worth 20,000 and 1 designer backpack worth 10,000 all for free.

You can also pre-order on EasyBuy Installment with just 64,400 first payment and make a daily payment of 1,299.

You can check the link for more information : https://www.mobile-phantom.com/ng/pre-order-entry

State it's full specification, full price and how many times payment if is instalmental payment.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Kakadancefreak(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Phantom X!

What a relief. Can't wait to explore this device!

Good one for the brand.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Kakadancefreak(f): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
I believe the specs will be impressive. These guys won't want to fall hands.

Not after releasing Tecno Camon17 series that made so much waves!

ItrendNaija:
The last phantom I used was the phantom 6, great phone that was. I like the look of this one, hopefully the specs match the design.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by devbojj: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
I just saw the price for the new phantom x #228,000.00
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by sunshineV(f): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
devbojj:
I just saw the price for the new phantom x #228,000.00
lmfao grin na 3 unit dem go sell

1 Like

Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Youngpo413: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Snapdragon 888?
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Sainthia: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
This doesn't look like a tecno phone,this phone get level o
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by nautybride: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tooor! To use this amount of money buy this Kain gadget no totori my humble spender.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by saratackit: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wow so there's an instant gift when we pre order??
Ennyholar:

HOW TO PRE-ORDER

Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Fonjewel0(f): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
I just look am up, the price is 228K

WeNoGoDie:
Not complete. You didn't tell us the specs and the total price.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Fonjewel0(f): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
The full price is 228k. For the easy buy, it says first installment of 64,400. The balance should be 163,600. So you pay 1299 daily for about 125 to 126 days

truthisgood:

State it's full specification, full price and how many times payment if is instalmental payment.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by iseoluwanimi: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
This Phantom spirit is kinda different have noticed that from the previous phantom
Tecno's XTRA-ORDINARY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by iseoluwanimi: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
is that how easy buy works generally? this looks kinda too convenient and are you sure about the 228k?
Fonjewel0:
The full price is 228k. For the easy buy, it says first installment of 64,400. The balance should be 163,600. So you pay 1299 daily for about 125 to 126 days

Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Kayconcept2(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
From every information I have read about this new Phantom X, my conclusion is that TECNO Mobile just Compressed a whole laptop into a phone. Superb.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Fonjewel0(f): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
The popular phantom of those days is back!

Only this time with an ' X' for Xtraordinary

Ennyholar:

HOW TO PRE-ORDER

Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Youngokwy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ennyholar:

HOW TO PRE-ORDER

This Tecno self.where is pova 2 now is phanton x
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
The standard keeps going higher every day,

The way TECNO Mobile is building phones these days, they aren't going lower ever again.

This is incredibly X-traordinary.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Useless tecno marketers above

3 Likes

Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by OlofofoAdugbo1: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
TECNO MOBILE isn't even slowing down again, just improving and bringing out exceptional product everyday with new innovation (through collaboration or either inhouse Creativity by TECNO MOBILE Team).

This is really Sound thinking resulting in Extra ordinary Device.

Please check out the picture below:

Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by truthisgood: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Fonjewel0:

Well understood.Thanks
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by dankwoska: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Holy spirit grin Phantom x please how do I go about the pre ordering stuff? Or is offline ordering available too?

Wow
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by dankwoska: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Am moving Big this time

Need to follow this up

Please what's the specifications
OlofofoAdugbo1:
TECNO MOBILE isn't even slowing down again, just improving and bringing out exceptional product everyday with new innovation (through collaboration or either inhouse Creativity by TECNO MOBILE Team).

This is really Sound thinking resulting in Extra ordinary Device.

Please check out the picture below:
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by berbs: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
228k? shocked It's good to take leap of faith oooo.
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Yourfav: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Little wonder it took a long time before they released it. Because this is a complete package !!
Re: How To Pre-order The New Tecno Phantom X Device by Rubiesangel: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2021
The much anticipated phantom X finally makes it's arrival. This one eh, I must get am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Windows Phone 7: The Debacle Starts? / How Do I Connect Samsung Galaxy Young Gt-5630 To My Pc? / #TheNextBigThing: Tecno Teases New Smartphone & New UI (HiOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.