Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) (71542 Views)

Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa / Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by spiceadole: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
See am.
Ladies will never learn.
Check very well now, they met from social media.
Stop meeting strangers (in private places),they will not agree.
Stop sex for cash Business, MBA.
My gender people ehn..
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by greatcrown: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
How are we sure the hotel is not responsible?

Is it too much for government to insist all hotels have manned CCTV cameras operating 24-7?

How are we sure the faceless man was not kidnapped and the woman murdered?

The point is if a murderer can leave the hotel unnoticed; another murderer could come in and go out unnoticed.

In summary, the hotel is the first suspect. It may be guilty by negligence though.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Decency2020(f): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dem no dey hear word
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by alezzy13: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
greatcrown:
How are we sure the hotel is not responsible?

Is it too much for government to insist all hotels have manned CCTV cameras operating 24-7?

How are we sure the faceless man was not kidnapped and the woman murdered?

The point is if a murderer can leave the hotel unnoticed; another murderer could come in and go out unnoticed.

In summary, the hotel is the first suspect. It may be guilty by negligence though.

In addition they should request for valid ID card before accepting. It makes it difficult to give fake names.

Currently only very few hotels do this from my experience

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Unrated900(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It baffles me how a girl will go and meet a man she hasn't met before all in the name of money.

I know i am stupid , but my stupidiity hasn't gotten to this level.

Rest peace.

If ever there's a next world, i believe when you come, you'll be coming with your senses.

You never can tell who the lady was to the man
Because they didn’t says her body part was missing .
It could that they might be dating and they agreed to lodged in an hotel.
Any which way Rest In Peace girl
The lord shall fight your battle as he has fought for the Israelites in d land of Egypt

2 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by GPAdams(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by emmyrate1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Draslo:
Can someone explain what I'm looking at in that photo?
me too was wondering what us that on her cheek close to her ear. Is that metal or what? Besides i
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by sheanzy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
musa234:
You just registered on nairaland and you have 16 likes on your dp... nairaland boys sef
28 now
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by musa234(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Volkswagen90:
guys go like that type of madamvenesa body,that body is full option.
LOl

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by musa234(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
sheanzy:
28 now
E go many as time goes!
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It baffles me how a girl will go and meet a man she hasn't met before all in the name of money.

Rest peace.

If ever there's a next world, i believe when you come, you'll be coming with your senses.

How do you know she has never met the person before?

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by CaptainFM1: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
kingthreat:
No real nigga will leave use his full name when lodging a hotel with a runs girl or prostitute. However it is, may her soul find rest.

That's why a very good and standard hotel will request for your passport and scan it before issuing you keys.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
musa234:
You just registered on nairaland and you have 16 likes on your dp... nairaland boys sef

Hahahaha! It's 28 likes right now. Lol.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sammerboi:
Olosho na high risk business sha. Dis girls won’t even know you at all but will willingly follow you go house.

Lol! I swear...some girls get mind o. Following different men (total strangers) home or to hotels every week. And I'm not even talking of girls that stand on the roadside... I'm talking of girls that use social media to meet rich customers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

90 percent of women have the prostitution gene but they exhibit it in different ways

True...even this girl you quoted, judging by her profile picture, she is obviously not a saint. She is even probably looking for potential clients, but forming good girl.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
This feminine gender will not learn to control their follow follow
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by ceasare: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
post=103015136:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/woman-found-dead-in-kwara-hotel-2/

so d silly CP thinks arresting everyone on d hotel log who wrote fake address n name will lead to the arrest of d killer God why did u bless us with idiots at d top of our public services and national institution.
awon set qouta system......oloshi oloriburuku!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Banat89(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Madam u are not stupid
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by EkunokoRafa: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
AuroraB:
A valid ID would have sorted this out but we are not ready for this cool
We are already there... it depends on the hotel
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by EkunokoRafa: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Trutherme:
All hotels in normal Countries have CCTV cameras.
Their Governments make it mandatory in order to catch and bring iidiots and killers like this man to book.
Not true. You cant have CCTV inside a hotel room.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by lamentor78(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hotels should try and get CCTv working at the reception ,to capture the face of every customer lodging

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Tundex911: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
SportsHD:
Ashawo die, puna rest-erigga 2017

I'm very sure say you na one of us (area abeg),
Day break every burst

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Kyari79(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Man made Money , Money made man mad!!!!!
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Trutherme: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
EkunokoRafa:
[s] Not true. You cant have CCTV inside a hotel room[/s].

Go back to school if it's not late for you. If the hotel had cctv in the premises, lobby or reception area, the bastard would be in custody right now. Stop quoting me for the fun of it. I don't have the kind of time you have.ok. I never opined hotels should have cctv in rooms.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by nobilie: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Police should get her phone numbers and write the network provider for SMS and phone calls to the line. Voice record should be requested too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Renforce: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
hmmmmm @dp

Na dem
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by LawyerEmilord(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rest peace.

��. First, you are not stupid. You reason rightly because you are not stupid. If every woman would think the same way, there won't be this incessant killing of women every time. Someone's daughter just gone like that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
When they are warned not to follow any stranger alone to hotels, they won't listen, what will she gain for just few minutes of pleasure, nothing.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Divinehenrich(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Last I check, it is 33 likes
musa234:
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by Noshitboi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rest peace.

Fine girl. Nsuk usè ke enyin kiet cool
Re: Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) by chii8(f): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
musa234:

My dear, it's now 34likes oooo, Nairaland boys una wehdon oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.