Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others (17741 Views)

Anambra Guber: APGA Faction Elects Edozie Njoku As Candidate, Rejects Soludo / APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by PAWG(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
These guys are not reasonable, at the end they’ll all suffer it because their party would be kicked to the sidelines.

We are watching
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by MartinsD12(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://punchng.com/breaking-anambra-governorship-apga-faction-suspends-soludo/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1624458764-1
It's obvious apga is now a sell out, it's quite bad this is happening under obiano's watch, PDP should sharpen up already they have a good candidate maduka, he is even better than that half baked bread soludo whom even his kinsmen don't feel his impact, apga is finally be sold out by obiano I learnt the man has an agreement with Apc, also from the ojukwu's camp I learnt also they are not happy with the way the governor mismanaged apga under his watch and also denying Bianca ojukwu a ticket the other time is a major issue
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by barinedan(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
That's how they will be fooling themselves until they lose the only state they have. Fools

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by Danny50: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I thought Apga was a cool party
No internal Crisis like others

Sure bro
The hustle is now becoming more interesting
And cash rewarding..
Hardly get time for social media and Nland, shaa

Hope you remember that my guy on Nland here,
Iyoocartel, his now a popular rapper in the East (jeriq) him too no dey come Nland again...
Nah hustle shaa
Gud to hear that bro hustling make sense oh. Hope you are back nw

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by Danny50: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I thought Apga was a cool party
No internal Crisis like others

Sure bro
The hustle is now becoming more interesting
And cash rewarding..
Hardly get time for social media and Nland, shaa

Hope you remember that my guy on Nland here,
Iyoocartel, his now a popular rapper in the East (jeriq) him too no dey come Nland again...
Nah hustle shaa
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
post=103018375:

INEC official monitoring APGA primary grin grin, una tear never start
They will also monitor the other faction own

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by Cmanforall: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
WealthyPesin:
This is sad, Total self sabotage. When they are back to opposition as a party in anambra state then they will understand,Kai the only state the party has....
They got into there by Ojukwu influence and Ngige surrender.
If they turn into opposition in that state, it may be very difficult to clinch to that seat again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
They will also monitor the other faction own
Two days ago INEC chairman invited all chairmen of all political parties that will participate in the coming election, those parading themselves as factional APGA leaders didn't participate, only Victor Oye the only authentic APGA chairman was part of the meeting, na media propaganda be their power, they are being used by opposition to cause crisis.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by adimek2002(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by adimek2002(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
APGA primary is ongoing and is being monitored by INEC
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by Udopasa: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2021
garfield1:

Apc about to overrun omambala...cc juliusmalema, igboid,mrvitalis,pazienza,udopasa,mekaboy
APC kwa?

That party is not even in the race
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by garfield1: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Udopasa:
APC kwa?

That party is not even in the race

With apga and pdp about to be excluded
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by KayCee92(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2021
900warriorz:
APGA mumu no too much?

The party name reminds me of the Nigerian movie song grin"your love makes me a happy mumu, I am a mumu"
cheesy

Lol....hate that movie. Mumu man grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others by Udopasa: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2021
garfield1:

With apga and pdp about to be excluded
maybe PDP. Not APGA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue / Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility / Sheriff Dissociates Self From Congratulatory Message To Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.