Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team (3780 Views)

Niger Military Versus Nigeria Military (Equipment) / Tinubu Appointments: @Waspapping Rantings On Twitter, Twitter Users React / Labour Party DP Candidate On Twitter; Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by Commentor: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
mrfreestuff:
This your hero in bold is running a loss making company at a time most of its competitors are making gains. The meeting is not a gbosgbas meeting. It will centre on corporate governance, regulations and taxation. Twitter operations is not as complex in operation as the telcos a Patanmi oversee their regulators and have to lay underground and undersea fibre optic broadband cables through several kilometres and different continents yet under regulations. Twitter is a microblogging service platform. They are not as complex or as popular as most us think. If they are as complex as we think, they could have called the bluff of FG and it will not have been so easy for tweets from Nigeria to dominate and trend in the US that is almost twice our population . The point is that let us give room for peace and stop poking childish fun at the effort at resolving the issue.

I wish the kids you are talking to even have the gumption to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
mrfreestuff:

If those are the people Twitter is bringing to meet a Fashola, Keyamo, Pantami who is a UK-trained PhD ICT technocrat and Lai Mohamed, a former Chief of Staff, LASG, then it is safe to say Twitter has lost it again and time is not on their side.

Twitter will need experienced people and diplomats on the team , not coding programmers who live their lives as recluse. This is high level meeting and trust me, Twitter is not in a good place . My joy is that talks to resolve the issue is in the works.
Lol

Cream will always shine to the top.
The difference in IQ will reflect itself.

What does pantami or fashola know about the peculiarities of tech legislation?
Do they know how data and the Internet work.?

Jack dorsey will bamboozle them and marvel at their foolishness.
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by CSTRR: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
mrfreestuff:
This your hero in bold is running a loss making company at a time most of its competitors are making gains. The meeting is not a gbosgbas meeting. It will centre on corporate governance, regulations and taxation. Twitter operations is not as complex in operation as the telcos a Patanmi oversee their regulators and have to lay underground and undersea fibre optic broadband cables through several kilometres and different continents yet under regulations. Twitter is a microblogging service platform. They are not as complex or as popular as most us think. If they are as complex as we think, they could have called the bluff of FG and it will not have been so easy for tweets from Nigeria to dominate and trend in the US that is almost twice our population . The point is that let us give room for peace and stop poking childish fun at the effort at resolving the issue.
Your country is a joke.

You are meetings Twitter to create some sort of legislation and you are going with the likes of fashola.

It was stupidity like this that made your govt fail to account for the presence of VPN and even online businesses when they banned Twitter.

No sense nothing. Just vibes.

If you are meeting Twitter, you go with best tech heads from andela and co who can be able to understand all the tech loopholes and peculiarities and get the best deal for the country.

Does fashola know how data is taxed?

6 Likes

Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by EXOUSIAng: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
talk2hb1:

Thanks for your response!!!
If they start taking about AI or machine learning or even algorithm how this old people won't disappoint us.
This meeting is not to discuss AI and programming...
This is about deplomacy and law.
Use your head.
Why would a discussion on AI come up in a meeting like this.
Twitter actually needs lawer that is familiar with our laws not programmers.
Programmers re useless ina meeting if this nature
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by talk2hb1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
This meeting is not to discuss AI and programming...
This is about deplomacy and law.
Use your head.
Why would a discussion on AI come up in a meeting like this.
Twitter actually needs lawer that is familiar with our laws not programmers.
Programmers re useless ina meeting if this nature
Seriously tongue
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by KingOKON: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
mrfreestuff:

If those are the people Twitter is bringing to meet a Fashola, Keyamo, Pantami who is a UK-trained PhD ICT technocrat and Lai Mohamed, a former Chief of Staff, LASG, then it is safe to say Twitter has lost it again and time is not on their side.

Twitter will need experienced people and diplomats on the team , not coding programmers who live their lives as recluse. This is high level meeting and trust me, Twitter is not in a good place . My joy is that talks to resolve the issue is in the works.

Stop talking nonsense just like LIE Mohammed, you think it is just geeks that works in Twitter?
Even if they wear just shorts the negotiating team team of Twitter will beat the primitive and stone age team you have

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
MyopicMods:
Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team
You think you are mocking Nigeria , those people are your mate, go and write your own code to compete with Twitter team... You are part of problem, Buhari banned Twitter for people like you to provide option but you failed and start insulting elder

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by LikeAking: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
FG will lift the ban.

Every tin na acting.

Jonzing old men.

They dont even know when to use young bloods.
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by PrinceOfLagos: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
mrfreestuff:

You're shameless

I bet you're in your 60's , you reason and talk like Lie Muhammed.

The Twitter crew would wear to the round table blue jeans, t-shirt and sneakers, The oldest among the team will be 29 yrs old.

while the stupid Nigerian reps would as usual wear babaringa and look stupid as always .

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by Mangekyo: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
CSTRR:

Your country is a joke.

You are meetings Twitter to create some sort of legislation and you are going with the likes of fashola.

It was stupidity like this that made your govt fail to account for the presence of VPN and even online businesses when they banned Twitter.

No sense nothing. Just vibes.

If you are meeting Twitter, you go with best tech heads from andela and co who can be able to understand all the tech loopholes and peculiarities and get the best deal for the country.

Does fashola know how data is taxed?

Ignore that abokey Muslim. He's dull, very dull
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by Misterone: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Ask yourself, what do these men have digitally upstairs to engage these technological oriented guys?

Little wonder we are backward in this country
This is not a talk about technology but about politics and law of thot.
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by Anymoment: 1:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Haha, I wonder why an adult will just settle down to type long rubbish just to deceive himself , baba you normal so? There’s no single sense in all you typed I swear .
mrfreestuff:
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by Rossiminku: 2:22am On Jun 24, 2021
mrfreestuff:

Nairalanders are WAY TOO DUMB for this your level of reasoning bro.

ALL they see is a group of white men dressed in T-shirts, and their colonised brains have automatically told them that their Nigerian hosts ''should'' also be dressed like that.

It could never occur to such conditioned, brainwashed, slave-minded people with deep racial inferiority complex, that it is actually the Twitter delegation who are dressed inappropriately for the meeting.

If I were the leader of the Nigerian delegation I would insist they return to their hotel and dress appropriately before they can meet any Nigerian officials.

Would they turn up at the White House in Washington dressed like that?
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by stanvesco(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2021
meccuno:
leave that dude. he thinks its by speaking english grin

You missed the sarcasm in his writeup
Re: Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team by phemmyfour: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2021
mrfreestuff:

Illiterate
Twitter CEO is right there in the middle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] / Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Confused looking Dino Melaye And Ihedioha Stand Outside INEC Collation Center:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.