Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/2021 (122 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(24/06/2018) Hearing From God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 24TH JUNE 2021.

THEME: MY PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 24/06/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, take away my heavy burden and yoke and give me all round rest and peace, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, put Your yoke of meekness upon my life, teach me Your ways, and let me learn of You, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, let me never use diabolical means, with its dire consequences, to get what You're yet to release for me; in Jesus' name.

6.Father, wear upon me the garment of Your righteousness, and let me be contented with all that You have done for me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, help me to enjoy Your blessings as they come, and give You glory for them, in Jestus name.

8.Father, help me to be moderate in all things and be anxious for nothing; I cast all my cares upon You, because You're more than able to supply all my needs, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let Your peace that passes all understanding rule my heart from today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and give him perfect peace over all that You have done for him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Psalm 136:1-end -- How To Render A Thanksgiving That Moves GOD (KJV) / Pray With Evang Dr Kerry Joel / Trade Nigeria Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.