Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague (42140 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Glink2018(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wahala fir this country be like Buhari and onyi dot in a circle
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Princedapace(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kandeed:

Forget o Gee all soldier need is an order from a superior officer, all this one wey dem dey do casually na based on recruit to recruit level. I no fit leave my brother behind typa thing. but say na Captain give them order to raze SARS stations, guy forget SARS will run with their tails in between their legs

Them no born tbem well. They have to come with rocket launchers be that bro. But if na by ak47, forget it.
Them no fit except maybe they are more and more in numbers.
No be only raise. Baba, I grew up in the mist of these guys. I know whatsup. They know how to settle their madness among them selves.
Main Sars stations na no go area for all these madness.

Except they are coming with rocket launchers and special weapons of war.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Franklyspeakin: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Selena recabade
SportsHD:

Unknown soldiers wey dey Selina tested.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Kandeed: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Princedapace:

The thing is about what u are trained to do.

U can't compare someone who is trained mainly to handle goat related matter in localities to special forces.

Natually,police were trained to handle simple cases. Then, there are now special formations like the one led by one guy like that we always see his news in Abuja.
More trainings come with equipments and ruggedness

e hard to see say Soldiers and Mopol get counter cuz they hardly misbehave and only get to see them during special operations plus soldiers see them as matured arm of the police and when it comes to a face off they usually resolve it amicably most times. so that long time respect have been there but na the police wey dey always feel say coz them carry Ak to do they are tough meat and that's why u see dem drag with soldiers to get the respect accorded to Mopol but that no fit possible

1 Like

Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Kandeed: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Princedapace:

Them no born tbem well. They have to come with rocket launchers be that bro. But if na by ak47, forget it.
Them no fit except maybe they are more and more in numbers.
No be only raise. Baba, I grew up in the mist of these guys. I know whatsup. They know how to settle their madness among them selves.
Main Sars stations na no go area for all these madness.

Except they are coming with rocket launchers and special weapons of war.

Lemme just agree with you sha but what I'm sure is when it comes to real action that involves an Order from a superior officer SARS would be overwhelmed
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Princedapace(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kandeed:

e hard to see say Soldiers and Mopol get counter cuz they hardly misbehave and only get to see them during special operations plus soldiers see them as matured arm of the police and when it comes to a face off they usually resolve it amicably most times. so that long time respect have been there but na the police wey dey always feel say coz them carry Ak to do they are tough meat and that's why u see dem drag with soldiers to get the respect accorded to Mopol but that no fit possible

Regular police no dey drag anything. Soldiers dey Bleep up. Normally, issues like this are handled by police, not even mopol. Like I said, there are soliders that are also not trained for extreme forces. Them full offices and will pick race when issues arises. It is based on what ur are trained to do.
Civil cases are should be handled by police. Ur normal police. Not even mopol or any armed trained unit of police should handle such. But soldiers will always want to invade these guys and take kill the issue. It is pure lawlessness.

Now, they arrested cultist, becus he is connected to soldiers, they decided to act up.
That was how a lady I know didn't pay her rent and the landlord got angry, she went and called one yeye guy wey be her soldier fvck mate then and the guy brought soldiers to actup. Why should our soldiers be open to anyone to hire to show up to act up? Total madness.
Na why i said that their madness, they know where to end it. Them know.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by ebuclassic18(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
unknown soldier men
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by GboyegaD(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
seyz91:
Are you okay at all?

How do you mean?
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by detectivejones: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nigeria gradually becoming a circus town
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by samsam2019: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Lol

There was a country
there was never a country

1 Like

Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Iceyjayz: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bunch of cowards
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by shyvicky: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Uknown knife soldiers angry grin grin angry
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Temptee101(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Amperes:
If you follow news reports from Europe, America, Asia, and compare it with those from Nigeria, you just feel like you are living in another planet.

As in..

Dix corntri na wa ohh
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Unknown Soldier Men (USM)

Wonderful
Unknown military men(UMM)
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by hardbody: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bola146:

The policemen in the station fled their station as the soldiers chased them away from the station.

grin grin grin grin

You go fear english naah

1 Like

Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by BigBizzy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
The headline should be known gunmen invade police station to free their colleague
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Bolaji26(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Princedapace:

The thing is about what u are trained to do.

U can't compare someone who is trained mainly to handle goat related matter in localities to special forces.

Natually,police were trained to handle simple cases. Then, there are now special formations like the one led by one guy like that we always see his news in Abuja.
More trainings come with equipments and ruggedness
. Lol.. Forget o, bro abeg no use soldier compare with mopol. Dey all respect themselves but when it comes to action, mopol no fit stand soldier. Na only order dey need.. Do u think dey have weapon like soldiers or bcus u do see dem with AK47 everytime u think na only wetin dem get be dat ... All dos one u see dey run, na bcus no be senior man give dem d order, dey just act on Der own.... If a senior man give d order, dey can neva run until dey accomplished the task, dey can only retreat if dey are out numbered and dey will surely reinforced back..

I'm a barrack boy and i know much of Der things

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Aboks(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Endymi: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
hardbody:

You go fear english naah

You just said my mind sir,lol.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Princedapace(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bolaji26:
. Lol.. Forget o, bro abeg no use soldier compare with mopol. Dey all respect themselves but when it comes to action, mopol no fit stand soldier. Na only order dey need.. Do u think dey have weapon like soldiers or bcus u do see dem with AK47 everytime u think na only wetin dem get be dat ... All dos one u see dey run, na bcus no be senior man give dem d order, dey just act on Der own.... If a senior man give d order, dey can neva run until dey accomplished the task, dey can only retreat if dey are out numbered and dey will surely reinforced back..

I'm a barrack boy and i know much of Der things

and soldiers cant use weapons anyhow.. Like I said, I always say it, except they are coming with advanced war weapons which arent always available except na war time na and not even all soliders use them..

If na by ak47 like they always do to all these roadside police men, they cant try that with mopol. They know. They always work together so, they know them selves.

When they went to free the guy at this station, did they go with war weapons? No. They cant becus war weapons arent used by all and not easily given out except during war. I am talkking about all these rubbish of going to police stations to free a person. They cant try that at mopol formations. Never
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Godwin25king: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Made in Nigeria grin
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Bolaji26(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Princedapace:

and soldiers cant use weapons anyhow.. Like I said, I always say it, except they are coming with advanced war weapons which arent always available except na war time na and not even all soliders use them..

If na by ak47 like they always do to all these roadside police men, they cant try that with mopol. They know. They always work together so, they know them selves.

When they went to free the guy at this station, did they go with war weapons? No. They cant becus war weapons arent used by all and not easily given out except during war. I am talkking about all these rubbish of going to police stations to free a person. They cant try that at mopol formations. Never
well, if na by going to ones formation or unit, it is not even done anywhere and I do always hear senior officers do tell d junior soldiers not to go into any Para military station to go cause prb but some of dem still do feel like commando and enter into dos station especially police station..

Soldiers, mopol and civil defense respect themselves so much and u hardly see dem exchange word. They are more close / friendly but u see dos police and soldiers, dem no for one day gree with each oda cus d soldiers want to claim superior and bcus d police too don dey Carry guns like soldier and dey senior soldiers base on years of establishment, dey no won gree soldiers senior dem
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Princedapace:

Not all. Same way I have seen soldiers japa when it involved some guys. I grew up in the mist of mopol barracks, police barracks and military barracks.

I have a SARS station here. Them no born military well to come there to come free detainees. Never. Maybe they need to come with rocket launchers. If na by ak47, forget it.

Some situations call for ur own safety, surely, especially when u are over numbered. The koko remain that this type of shits happen mainly to these local police stations. They don't even have guns and were never trained to be brutal or rugged with Ak47. Make them try am with mopol squadron first. All die na die

True, I remember years ago when soilders invaded a police station in Asokoro area because their colleagues where detained in the station. It was the mobile police that came to chase them away from the police station grin
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Princedapace(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
tnerro1:

True, I remember years ago when soilders invaded a police station in Asokoro area because their colleagues where detained in the station. It was the mobile police that came to chase them away from the police station grin

They dont try that nonsense with mopol. They know. Mopol dey mad normally and are naturally good with ak47. Soldiers know where they do this nonsense. It is usually with those regular police men and stations and u know, those ones dont even have guns sef and are never trained for ruggedity and extreme force. Some of these mopols dey bush for months.

Soldiers are alwasy trying to bully people.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Ayula911: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mutemenot:
cheesy mad people everywhere... Olopa find their square root
Infact some of them even climb pie chart � grin
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by ThePlugg(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
SportsHD:

Unknown soldiers wey dey Selina tested.
Abi? Gunshot tested grin

Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by billyG(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na thos kind soldiers them suppose carry go sambissa go face ISWAP.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by seunayantokun(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
In the language they understand.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by Equity15(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Princedapace:

They dont try that nonsense with mopol. They know. Mopol dey mad normally and are naturally good with ak47. Soldiers know where they do this nonsense. It is usually with those regular police men and stations and u know, those ones dont even have guns sef and are never trained for ruggedity and extreme force. Some of these mopols dey bush for months.

Soldiers are alwasy trying to bully people.
I just see a police barrack boy and an army barrack boy arguing.

Guy, forget all the blab about mopol. Army go treat Thier fvck up and nothing go happen. They just a need an order from above. The army is nobody's mate as far as security forces is concerned in this country. This an anomaly (but that's just how it is in Nigeria). Even the I.G knows this.

Have you seen when there's is a fight between soldiers and police in a city? Forget it. Even mopol dey follow police pull uniform to avoid being hunted down. I am saying this because I have witnessed it. Have you ever seen the army call for peace when there's an issue with the police? It's always the other way round.

And lastly, you saying not all soldiers are trained for battle, you obviously don't know what you're saying . All soldiers receive the same basic hard military training . When there's a full blown war, anybody can be drafted to go fight forget say dem dey offices. Even Chaplins, doctors, legal services are all battle ready soldiers. In the army nothing like Oldman, too young, not well trained or I am a trained driver. If e happen, dem go pack everybody go. Go and ask those in North East or north west. Those "in the office" as you stated. It's not because they are in the office that they are not drafted to war. Na God father put them there. The day them fvck up. They'll get a posting letter to report to Maiduguri.

Sorry for the errors I didn't proof read.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Equity15:
I just see a police barrack boy and an army barrack boy arguing.

Guy, forget all the blab about mopol. Army go treat Thier fvck up and nothing go happen. They just a need an order from above. The army is nobody's mate as far as security forces is concerned in this country. This an anomaly (but that's just how it is in Nigeria). Even the I.G knows this.

Have you seen when there's is a fight between soldiers and police in a city? Forget it. Even mopol dey follow police pull uniform to avoid being hunted down. I am saying this because I have witnessed it. Have you ever seen the army call for peace when there's an issue with the police? It's always the other way round.

And lastly, you saying not all soldiers are trained for battle, you obviously don't know what you're saying . All soldiers receive the same basic hard military training . When there's a full blown war, anybody can be drafted to go fight forget say dem dey offices. Even Chaplins, doctors, legal services are all battle ready soldiers. In the army nothing like Oldman, too young, not well trained or I am a trained driver. If e happen, dem go pack everybody go. Go and ask those in North East or north west. Those "in the office" as you stated. It's not because they are in the office that they are not drafted to war. Na God father put them there. The day them fvck up. They'll get a posting letter to report to Maiduguri.

Sorry for the errors I didn't proof read.
story,you no hear wetin him dey tell you since......him say if Dem go,go moplo base shebi na ak47 Dem go carry go since no be war,Dem go digger am together.soldeirs dey beat civil defence and road safety for oshodi,na mopol com collect am from them and them sempe...except Dem go bring anti aircraft gun and grenades na him soldiers go win.
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by ka1y(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
“Suspects who claimed they are military men from Ede took the suspected cultist away to Ede Military Barrack. We have made arrests.

Unknown soldiers activated in oduduwa land.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague by segebase(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
When a girl gets pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say "congrats". But none of them come and touch the man's Pen*s and say " Well Done!".
Moral lesson : Hardworking is never appreciated . only result matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Wike And Fubara Compete Through Bags Of Rice Distribution In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.