Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People (45225 Views)

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by loswhite(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Imagine this is Nigeria....

To all those who gave taken the white man as a God....
Here you are
I'm sure this cow only read the headlines....lol

1 Like

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Taich(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2021
bcomputer101:
Una see your almighty USA?

Everywhere with substandard equipment.

Did you guys skip the part of the report that stated why the bridge failed?

Officials believe a truck may have struck the bridge before the collapse, according to WJLA, and that recent construction work on the bridge was to address the safety of some of its concrete and did not involve structural issues.

1 Like

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by thundafire: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2021
SportsHD:
Someone is getting sued.
yes they don't take shit der,so court order in effect

1 Like

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Reeses: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Here you are
Shut it they are still billion years ahead of us

1 Like

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by MrUchenna1(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2021
CHINA HANDWORK
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Akudaisi: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Barzinime:
Your type are the useless ones in the country
not withstanding the fact that I know I can feed you till you die,if saying the truth makes me useless am proud to be useless

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by uuzba(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:
It's a lie
This can only happen in Nigeria
And under buhari

Where are the it can only happen in Nigeria crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igahB9wvvx0
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by uuzba(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2021
izubext007:
So they are quack engineers in the U.S
Human being is human being.
Give them chance they will f**k up.
Starting from Adam and Eve. Small chance, dem come dey display.
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Akudaisi: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

How is it normal? how many examples have you seen or can point to of bridges collapsing on people or you are just assuming because everyone around you thinks so
Prove me wrong , accidents like this are not rampant In Nigeria, it occurs occasionally as it just did in washington dc
Accident like this are rampant everywhere,most of the time aside human greed and error, environmental factors is to be considered,but if we are to change USA environment to Nigeria and Nigeria environment to US, bridges collapsing will be an everyday thing
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Frontail:
..Shaaaarrrraap ! The worshipper and America Asslicker lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
kiss the truth!! You all know when I'm talking about
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2021
aspabay:

We are waiting to see how it will be fixed in hours.

You nitwits that only know how to abuse your country of birth.

Show me a pedex bridge that took decades to even build in Nigeria, not to talk of repair.

If you hate Nigeria so much, why still living
here, go to wherever you want. Useless mofos
we are used to a failed system, so I'm not surprised at you
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by GEEBITE: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2021
You too are guilty of commenting based on headline. The bridge collapsed because it was hit by a truck,not on its ow .
Akudaisi:
do you even know how many years that bridge has been there, please get sense and they would even sue the parties involved if it is found they used fake materials after proper investigation,no matter how bad US is Nigeria is 1000 times more worse
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

Na lie
It's people like you who think the whites are perfect and tend to run down their own for whatever reason just to show the superiority of the white man. If it had happened in Nigeria you won't call it an accident but start blaming buhari and using unsavory words to describe you fellow countrymen
kiss the truth!! We are used to a failed system!! So I'm not even surprised you are saying this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by kmaster007: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2021
And if nah Nigeria now Buhari for don hear such kind of insult
aremuforlife:
Accident can happen in any world, it has nothing to with developed or developing world
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by rabiudon: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Na mumu full this thread. did you not read it got struck by multiple cars before it went down?

1 Like

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by eejo(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

Dude STFU...why we complain about ours is cos it occurs too frequently. Can Bokoharam or herdsmen ish be occuring like this out there?
Are they having so many bad roads or epileptic power supply out there?....Think dude..
When America was at the same age with Nigeria everywhere was chaos. When Nigeria is 250 years old then you can compare it with the current USA.
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by pacespot(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Many dilapidated structures in the USA, that bridge might be older than Nigeria. Reason why Biden is pushing for trillions of dollars worth infrastructures rehabilitation projects
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by oluwaahmed: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Here you are

Oga the bridge did not collapse on its own
Officials believe a truck may have struck the bridge before the collapse, according to WJLA, and that recent construction work on the bridge was to address the safety of some of its concrete and did not involve structural issues.
In nigeria, the bridge will collapse on its own, people will die and it will not be fixed. Ordinary MMA bridge that got burnt in lagos till today that bridge has not been fixed.
Chai those injure people don hammer ooo. New cars, medical bills taken care of and financial compensation.
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by aspabay(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Grgton:
we are used to a failed system, so I'm not surprised at you

You are a failed product, how do I expect you to be bright.
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by tatutatu: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Here you are
it was hit by a vehicle. not in nigeria where bad governance destroys things.

1 Like

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2021
aspabay:

You are a failed product, how do I expect you to be bright.
hello?? I'm not here to fight with you okay, I wrote out my opinion and I don't hold you any apology for that... Don't quote me again... Useless product of a failed system. All you do is to insult people! I'm not a fan of that.. mind your business.
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by livitexguy(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Here you are
It's once in a blue moon.
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Kay25(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Here you are
mumu talk ...just one lapses does not mean a total collapse in the system..but here in tour country tell me which one is walking
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Akudaisi: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2021
GEEBITE:
You too are guilty of commenting based on headline. The bridge collapsed because it was hit by a truck,not on its ow .
my reply was for those who are saying that the unimaginable thing has happened to US,so you are mentioning the wrong person
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by GlobalWay: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Here you are
America demystified!!!
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by aspabay(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Grgton:
hello?? I'm not here to fight with you okay, I wrote out my opinion and I don't hold you any apology for that... Don't quote me again... Useless product of a failed system. All you do is to insult people! I'm not a fan of that.. mind your business.

You remain a failed product, you do not come to spew trash in the name of opinion. If you want your opinion private, then keep it to yourself.
Always looking for an opportunity to malign your country, yet the county feeds you, you live here, you die here, so why the needless abuses to Nigeria. Bad things happen elsewhere, you find a way to link it to insult your country.
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by AngelGabriel95: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Okorocha handiwork again!

Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2021
aspabay:

You remain a failed product, you do not come to spew trash in the name of opinion. If you want your opinion private, then keep it to yourself.
Always looking for an opportunity to malign your country, yet the county feeds you, you live here, you die here, so why the needless abuses to Nigeria. Bad things happen elsewhere, you find a way to link it to insult your country.
hey I'm not against anybody!! What I just said is the obvious truth, and you know it , we all know this in as much as we live and cope in a failed system! You are also a failed product! Because we are in this together.. so don't claim insensitive to that.. all we should aspire is quality leadership/ and governance! Not this rubbish we are doing here!
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by timesup234: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Shut up your mouth there you tortoise. Stop allowing white man narrative to mess up your head. America is a glorified shithole who are good at overhyping themselves. Somalia build better bridges than shithole America
Taich:
Looks like alot of people didn't get the reason why the bridge collapsed.

(CNN) A pedestrian bridge that likely was struck by at least one vehicle collapsed onto Interstate 295 in Washington, DC, injuring several people and blocking the highway in both directions, officials said Wednesday.
Re: Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People by aspabay(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Grgton:
hey I'm not against anybody!! What I just said is the obvious truth, and you know it , we all know this in as much as we live and cope in a failed system! You are also a failed product! Because we are in this together.. so don't claim insensitive to that.. all we should aspire is quality leadership/ and governance! Not this rubbish we are doing here!

You alone are a failed product.

A bridge collapsed in America, all you know how to do is to spite Nigeria, I wonder what you would say then you bitter soul if that had happened in Nigeria. You are nothing but a white man butt licker. You think America is infallible and that they do not have their own problems.

Instead of just commenting and leave, you choose to spite my country, I won't let that slide. You are nothing but a mindless internet fiddler, craving for likes and public approval while saying ill about Nigeria. Next time you think before you act.

Americans did not get to where they are today by constantly insulting their country.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.