Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Wahala For Cultist In Dubai And Sharjah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wahala For Cultist In Dubai And Sharjah (579 Views)

Best PRO Service In UAE, Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi / My Experience With An Alleged Cultist In Lagos Yesterday / Security Operatives Kill Suspected Cultist In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala For Cultist In Dubai And Sharjah by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don’t really know what could give guts to this cultist guys to even strike in a country that has a good working system,is it drugs or what exactly?
Now all we Nigerians have been packed together in this mess.
Dubai police no Dey play o...if them strike lasan,you go think say na Osama Bin Laden them want come carry

Re: Wahala For Cultist In Dubai And Sharjah by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
The herdmen from the south have invaded our Dubai.

See how they are killing each other and creating choas thereby stopping peaceful and law abiding Nigerians from enjoying the hospitality of dubai.

Any law and measure to stop those invading southern herdmen, i support it.
Re: Wahala For Cultist In Dubai And Sharjah by SportsHD: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
They own mafias in Italy.
International drug smuggling ring in South Africa.
Now UAE again? These neegas just dey spread tentacles dey fall our hands everywhere!
Re: Wahala For Cultist In Dubai And Sharjah by tillaman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
They made me tired of that country, anywhere you go to look for jobs back then even after you have aced the interview
The moment they realise you are a Nigerian na insha Allah we will call you go end the case

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World / Please Never Ever Help The Poor Nigerian, Leave Them Alone. / Brahma Chicken For Sale At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.