Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) (51803 Views)

Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

We go ask Gumi grin

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Orisha oke bless you queen Naomi, the mother of the child and the child.
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
From Prison to Palace.

When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

Congratulations
I beg, where can I find this in the Bible? Please I am serious �
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by Peppysco: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Which private individuals?

You can find that out yourself with the phone you've got. But I can bet you, not a single known religious institution stood for her in her trying times. So, for the supposed righteousness guy, coming to claim the glory of what individuals with human feelings did to get her out of the prison is totally wrong.
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by errigdee: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Destiny may be delayed but can't ever be changed
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by zudozz: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pls what exactly is this lady's crime?
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by delpee(f): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
osazsky:
Thank God Twitter is dead..we for don they hear hashtag..foolish people go begin raise 25milion for a 17 year old prostitute who was impregnated by an agbero conductor out of pitty.y did she burn the office in sane country the child would be taken over by d govt why she serves her time of min 250 years u can't burn down govt infrastructure and people start celebrating u.well God has a reason for everything on her way to buy abortion pills during protest she was arrested and spent 9 months in jail.imediately she gave birth she gained freedom.in Edo na this kind pikin we dey call ugiagbe u can't kill me

You have evidence that she burnt government infrastructure? I believe she would gave been tried in court if there's evidence in that regard.
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by Gbire111: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Where's the baby's father?
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
ultimatekint:
I beg, where can I find this in the Bible? Please I am serious �
Psalm 126

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by Angeldemon: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yoruba women and baby mamarism. 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by segebase(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
When a girl gets pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say "congrats". But none of them come and touch the man's Pen*s and say " Well Done!".
Moral lesson : Hardworking is never appreciated . only result matters

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by hardon1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wait o, the girl carry bele before she go prison Abi na for prison she get bele
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by mywells: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Success has many friends.
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by matrixme(m): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2021
osazsky:
Thank God Twitter is dead..we for don they hear hashtag..foolish people go begin raise 25milion for a 17 year old prostitute who was impregnated by an agbero conductor out of pitty.y did she burn the office in sane country the child would be taken over by d govt why she serves her time of min 250 years u can't burn down govt infrastructure and people start celebrating u.well God has a reason for everything on her way to buy abortion pills during protest she was arrested and spent 9 months in jail.imediately she gave birth she gained freedom.in Edo na this kind pikin we dey call ugiagbe u can't kill me
I wonder how you lots sleep at night when you have these kinds of toxic thoughts on the inside. It must be a burden you carry around everyday. Shame!
You're not important, guy. At least Oba of Benin's wife cannot come for your burial.
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by computersoft: 5:07am On Jun 24, 2021
osazsky:
Have sense for half a second dear

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 5:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Psalm 126
Thanks �
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by CocaineLord(m): 6:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Kandeed:

Tell me you paid the 100k

Me pay 100k for sex? I no be Dangote pikin grin grin grin
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by smallsmall: 6:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Fedrams:
Where is the father of the baby. Did she get pregnant before she was arrested or rapped by the prison official.?

I dont understand this world again, especially the Nigerian Custom!

How do you do a naming Ceremony, without the Father of the baby being Present? (even if it is his Picture, assuming he has Jakppa when Alhaji Lying Moh'med was trying to implicate him). No mention of him at all, at all shocked
They should not dull the destiny of an innocent baby o, the Prayers of a Father on that day and moment, is very precious.
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by smallsmall: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2021
osazsky:

I know it must be Lying Moh'med who cursed you otherwise, your madness for nor reach dis stage. grin grin

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by benson81(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2021
But wait ooo, this girl stayed 8 months in prison and gave birth.which is to say she was 1 month pregnant when she was arrested.But she never talk who nack her give her Belle ooo.if no be this prison wahala maybe she for flush the Belle. All this young girls ehn.
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by malcom1X: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Angeldemon:

Her activism was celebrated on the bed

Hence Bedtivism

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by malcom1X: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2021
matrixme:

I wonder how you lots sleep at night when you have these kinds of toxic thoughts on the inside. It must be a burden you carry around everyday. Shame!
You're not important, guy. At least Oba of Benin's wife cannot come for your burial.

She's a prostitute, the fact that the father is not around on a naming ceremony of the child tells a lot about the lady, Yoruba ladies in particular..
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by HRMK: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2021
haba!must she be halfnude?or its part of fashion?or she is now one of the so-called celebrities that go abt halfclad for cheap publicity?this is wrong!

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2021
Peppysco:

You can find that out yourself with the phone you've got. But I can bet you, not a single known religious institution stood for her in her trying times. So, for the supposed righteousness guy, coming to claim the glory of what individuals with human feelings did to get her out of the prison is totally wrong.

Those private individuals are sons and daughters of God.,..and in all things we must return ALLL glory to God
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by Dayo55577(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2021
I can't see the husband
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by chrisvic007: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
SirdeKay:
But where's her husband, no reference to him since

No reference to the husband because she has none. The new born has a very powerful destiny that must be fulfilled. If not for the incarceration, that thug would have aborted the pregnancy. Indeed, some destinies can not be denied.

God is indeed powerful.
Re: Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) by chrisvic007: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Angeldemon:

Just like Chioma who Davido used and dumped. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) / FFK Reacts To Biden's Victory: "Even Satan Thought He Won, Until 3 Days Later" / Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.