Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Best And Cheapest HIV And AIDS App Recommended For HIV Positive Persons. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best And Cheapest HIV And AIDS App Recommended For HIV Positive Persons. (131 Views)

NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best And Cheapest HIV And AIDS App Recommended For HIV Positive Persons. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
The best and cheapest HIV and AIDS App recommended for HIV positive persons is the newly launched HIV lifestyle and medical app SURVIVE HIV.

The App is available for download on Google play store right in every Android phone.

Google play store is installed in every Android phone.You access the App by typing in SURVIVE HIV in it's search bar or space.

Go over to the App and judge for yourself.

People who have HIV positive family members or friends will find it useful to have.

If you have been thinking of committing suicide or losing hope because you have HIV,the counseling in this App and content will end all that.

Medical and health workers need to have this App too.

Religious heads like Pastors,Priests,Imams,Prayer warriors,Evangelist,Lay readers,church counseling team members need to have this App to assist them in their work.

Do you know of any other best HIV/AIDS App out there?

Share your experiences here.

Re: Best And Cheapest HIV And AIDS App Recommended For HIV Positive Persons. by Realtalk20: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Well I wish all those living with this virus well

It's not something to be sucidal or depressed about.

I know a close person who is positive,and the young man is living his best life happy and free.

Then I once dated a hiv positive lady but we broke up cause she was a psyco . Though she is married today . My point is whoever you are stay happy and live your best life

You will still live and love and find negative people who will love and accept you like me okay.

So chill your case is still better than being Buhari

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paeonia Suffruticosa Treat Chronic Non-bacterial Prostatitis? / Improving Access To Affordable Quality Health Services In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Twitter Ban Is An Economic Disaster In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.