Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,248 members, 7,957,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki (14170 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
This dude may not last in politics..

He's only relevant now because of the power and money attached to the office he's occupying.
Once his tenure is over, he's gone politically.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. You have dissapointed many of your supporters

HahahahHa. ..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Didi2d(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Its true, these guys are on nairaland. Just some few days we discussed this issue here and now Governor or his media propaganda publicist are here to tell us why he hasn't constituted his cabinet.

Bla bla bla

I hate betrayals
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by BYallthentic: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Save this post
In one year time come back and re-appraise

You will know why they call him “wake and see” in his first tenure

The planning that has been going on in the past 6 months!
Once he hits the ground running... una go hail!!

Governance is more than making loud noises!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by square7: 1:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Only monarchs behave senselessly like this. With due respect, I think the good governor is passively saying that he wants to be a King also for some months.
NewFolm4:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-havent-constituted-edo-cabinet-by-obaseki/
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by omoregie7968: 2:04am On Jun 24, 2021
The honest truth is that, you are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Angeltjazz2017(m): 2:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Seriously,I can’t blame obaseki, sometime in politics it’s like this. You don’t expect a governor with new party to pick people just like that,party will chose for him and he has to be the one to decide to know who to chose because who to chose is who to trust.
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Almaigaa: 5:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. You have dissapointed many of your supporters

The man is just incompetent. All he does is to drink and sleep only grin grin grin grin

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Fahdiga1: 5:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Almaigaa:

The man is just incompetent. All he does is to drink and sleep only grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Bihari leads, others follow grin
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Didi2d:
Its true, these guys are on nairaland. Just some few days we discussed this issue here and now Governor or his media propaganda publicist are here to tell us why he hasn't constituted his cabinet.

Bla bla bla

I hate betrayals
no be lie bros o

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by AndikanEssien(m): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2021
TimmyTen:
I blame Desmond Elliot

Stale

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Tareq1105: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Tareq1105: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Angeltjazz2017:
Seriously,I can’t blame obaseki, sometime in politics it’s like this. You don’t expect a governor with new party to pick people just like that,party will chose for him and he has to be the one to decide to know who to chose because who to chose is who to trust.

Does Obaseki look like someone the Party can choose commissioners for?

Call a spade a spade guy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Racoon(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2021
You have no reason not to have a cabinet in place after 7 months governor Obaseki.Dont abuse the popular mandate the people considered and gave you Trust is never easy to regain after losing it.
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by helinuesIsaMumu: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Almaigaa:

And Buhari does what?
Same thing with Buhari. Drink fura and sleep. The man is even better than Buhari

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by HRMK: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2021
VERY LAME AND LOUSY EXCUSE!THE TRUTH IS:OBASEKI IS CONFUSED ON HOW TO SETTLE BOTH THE PDP MEMBERS AND HIS FOLLOWERS FROM APC.TOO BAD!

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by elhafeez(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2021
His supporters bshiukd be ashamed. Ifbit was Buhari or an APC governor. Comments and insult would have reached 30 pages now.
Imagine a Governor bhive lame excuses after 6months.

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Almaigaa: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

And Buhari does what?
Same thing with Buhari. Drink fura and sleep. The man is even better than Buhari

Buhari is better than all South East Governors put together.
Otu m choro na onye dika onye isi ala buhari nwere ike bia chia anyi na East. Ndụ ga-adịrị onye Igbo ọ bụla mma grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Almaigaa:

Buhari is better than all South East Governors put together.
Otu m choro na onye dika onye isi ala buhari nwere ike bia chia anyi na East. Ndụ ga-adịrị onye Igbo ọ bụla mma grin

Who takes a zombie serious? No one
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Sijo01(f): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Obaseki, you talk too much. Learn to talk less and act more.

Constitute the cabinet and stop giving lame excuses. Aren't you tired of running a one man show?

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by ramatintin(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Failure personified.

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Anymoment: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Chai, are you naturally naive and uninformed or you just chose to say this rubbish to defend the useless man? Anyways, try get sense.
Angeltjazz2017:

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by HEAVEN4444: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2021
yall shoulda let jagaban come and take over that time but yall was para-ing. truly edo no be lagos cheesy cheesy make una appoint deontay wilder. he is an edo man grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by pricklewane: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Edo no be Lagos Igbos how market now

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Almaigaa: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Who takes a zombie serious? No one

The thing pain this man well well. angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Charly68: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seven months into 4yrs tenure yet no cabinet in this digital age.. these politicians are the same. Sick from head to toe..
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by rikithor(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
danilmo:
And u have to do that for 7Months., Running the state legislative arm without 14 House of assembly members..

Abeg go Sidan..

U are making Oshiomole right afterall.

If the salaries of civil servants and other Edo state contractors are not been owed for these about seven months of no 14 state legislators,no commissioners amongst others,it calls for reasoning if the state has not avoided costs of governance and also the relevance of some of these political/government offices?

Learn how to drive better, driving/vehicle licenses,driving mentoring services, manual or automatic cars.
Re: Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki by Deadlytruth(m): 3:00am On Jun 25, 2021
The truth remains that Obaseki exhausted a very huge percentage of scarce Edo State resources on PDP godfathers to enable him secure the party's membership and ticket in the last election and the consequence now is fear of setting up a cabinet obviously due to shortage of funds to sustain any cabinet for now in terms of remuneration. Some of us worked with Obaseki at a close range and discovered he is extremely mean and miserly to the point of not wanting to pay his aides decent wages even when there was enough funds at his disposal let alone now that the reverse is the case.
It is now getting clearer that the anti-godfatherism narrative was a facade he used to speak to the emotions of the Edo electorate and pull the wool over Edo State people's eyes for his relative poor performance compared with his predecessor's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request / God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) / Benin Republic, Niger Enjoy Smuggled Fuel As Nigerians Keep Vigil For Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.