Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) (53460 Views)

Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Very soon snakes go disappear from Nigeria grin
Nigerians dey eat anything now cheesy grin
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by slowice(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Sergeant Okoro the gun runner

Now you don call the man okoro, tomorrow you ll call him ipob and next is unknown gun men. Continue
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by shoricha(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Metrix147:
At least two snakes were on Wednesday killed by some workers at Emelogu Street around Waterside area near popular Orji Uzor Kalu Bridge Aba, Abia state.

Residents who spoke with ABN TV said they have always lived in fear as a result of activities of the snakes.

They said they have lost their domestic animals especially fowls and goats, saying the snakes sneak out in the dead of the night to consume them.

Our correspondent gathered that the state government is currently clearing and expanding the Aba river from Okpulor Umuobo to Azumini to make it easy for flying boats to ply.

The snakes were identified as cobra and python.

The residents further appeal to the state government to fumigate the area popularly known as 'Good Morning' market to save them from possible attacks from other hiding snakes.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/workers-kill-two-big-snakes-that-eat-residents-goats-birds-in-abia-photos/
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by shoricha(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Metrix147:
At least two snakes were on Wednesday killed by some workers at Emelogu Street around Waterside area near popular Orji Uzor Kalu Bridge Aba, Abia state.

Residents who spoke with ABN TV said they have always lived in fear as a result of activities of the snakes.

They said they have lost their domestic animals especially fowls and goats, saying the snakes sneak out in the dead of the night to consume them.

Our correspondent gathered that the state government is currently clearing and expanding the Aba river from Okpulor Umuobo to Azumini to make it easy for flying boats to ply.

The snakes were identified as cobra and python.

The residents further appeal to the state government to fumigate the area popularly known as 'Good Morning' market to save them from possible attacks from other hiding snakes.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/workers-kill-two-big-snakes-that-eat-residents-goats-birds-in-abia-photos/
omo see trouble
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by davillian(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
I Don't see any cobra in that picture....all I see is that beautiful creature called python

Fuckkk.....dmannn....we should stop killing python
a human python cohabitation is very possible if we keep our cool
Pythons are very friendly and different from boas

These creatures are damnnnnn beautiful we must learn how to live with them....they don't bite to attack...they only swallow small animals....
Just leave reptiles alone everything to them is food....
From play dey don constrict you break your Bones
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by Uncle93(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
I Don't see any cobra in that picture....all I see is that beautiful creature called python

Fuckkk.....dmannn....we should stop killing python
a human python cohabitation is very possible if we keep our cool
Pythons are very friendly and different from boas

These creatures are damnnnnn beautiful we must learn how to live with them....they don't bite to attack...they only swallow small animals....

Nothing but trash ! You read it that it's been killing thier goats and birds(Chicken and others) so the next thing they should do is to start rearing the snake at their own expenses.?
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
See how they harvested their heads inna afonja styles. grin
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by Fahdiga1: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Safemoon:
Case of giving a dog bad name to hang it.this snake is not big enough to swallow goat.they size their prays before attacking.
You don't know what you are talking about. That thing there can swallow a full grown man and even a calf
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by SouthSouth1914: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Curious345:
Dude are so ignorant .

Selling their destiny for a morsel of snake meat. .

If they sell this python to wild life conservators, they would get a whooping $20,000.

But here ,they are just after their belly and FP

They don’t have the tools to capture! Just to kill at sight
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lala come and chop there is plenty in the house.
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lakodah:
Visit the website on my signature if you bet on football matches

It seems you guys aren't done scamming to your heart's content abi?
The $400 your supposed old site @montecarlotbetclub.com and site administrator known as Pierre Laval from France/Monaco scammed me wasn't enough, i guessed?
Just imagine the audacious and the rebranding!
While the old site is on maintenance ever since. And the worst part is i can even see my messages anchoring someone's else's name on your supposed real fixed match site and also my real name.
Going all shady just to scam person's of their hard earned money without fulfilling your own end of the bargain.
That's how you guys snubbed and failed to respond to my several emails up till today after transferring the equivalent of $400 in naira via paystack gateway.
Are you guys not tired or the already scammed millions from gullible and innocent persons isn't sufficient to keep you guys afloat in your dubious and criminal lifestyle eh?
I'll definitely expose you guys wherever and whenever I come across your link.

THIEVES!!!
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by francisbarrack(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Front-runner
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by sureinfo: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
hmm no be small thing, maybe an husband and wife snake dem kill o cry
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by ZooOga: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
DrChukki:
Killing a snake is now a news on nairaland grin

Serpentland loading. cheesy
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Shun sir grin

Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin
OlayemiAshraf:
Ahh nlanders special delicacy grin
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by tbibuzz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Realtalk20:
How do these bizarre threads of animal cruelty get to front page on this website baffles me honestly.

What is wrong with this website
Hope dere is nothing wrong with u ,shey u no read say d tin dey eat fowl and goat and u want it to continue .na just make u talk abi imagine say na u get the fowl and goats wey this snake dey chop u go fit open it mouth talk this kind rubbish ? Animal cruelty ko animal infedility ni
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by Realtalk20: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
tbibuzz:

Hope dere is nothing wrong with u ,shey u no read say d tin dey eat fowl and goat and u want it to continue .na just make u talk abi imagine say na u get the fowl and goats wey this snake dey chop u go fit open it mouth talk this kind rubbish ? Animal cruelty ko animal infedility ni

Shut up
Re: Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Realtalk20:
How do these bizarre threads of animal cruelty get to front page on this website baffles me honestly.

What is wrong with this website

It's a bizarre!

Why the platform is still locked with stagnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network / Electric Shock Kills Fulani Man's Cow In Delta(photos) / Lagos Children Beat Father Christmas That Showed Up Without Gifts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.