Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? (380 Views)

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Wife For / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / Can You Look At These Images? How Do They Make You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by imagrg(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
To me, the basic things an average Nigerian needs to make him/her look fulfilled in life are:

1. Basic or above basic education.

2. A good moral background Which includes teachings on the love for Almighty God and doing His Will.

3. A good job or private business that generates constant income or profits.

4. A caring wife/husband and lovely children.

5. A good car

6. A nice environment with a stable and dependable government.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by frozen70(f): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good health
Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by dollytino4real(f): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
1st cash, 2ndly naira 3rdly money
Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Winning 100 souls to God's kingdom per year, an amazing husband, and shit load of money to help anyone that comes my way
Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by imagrg(m): 1:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Can money alone bring happiness or fulfilment into one's life?
dollytino4real:
1st cash, 2ndly naira 3rdly money
Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by imagrg(m): 1:19am On Jun 27, 2021
As a Pastor, methinks?
SanctifiedSista:
Winning 100 souls to God's kingdom per year, an amazing husband, and shit load of money to help anyone that comes my way
Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by Noblejohn32(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2021
What i need now to be fulfilled is:
1. Money to fund my Mother's treatment...
2. Money to get a new device to continue my online projects.
3. The peace of God that passeth all understand...
4. The hunger to know God beyond earthly comprehension.
5. Money to fund my sick mum's treatment(I need help on that)
Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by merieam16(f): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Accomplishing ur goals
Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
imagrg:
To me, the basic things an average Nigerian needs to make him/her look fulfilled in life are:

1. Basic or above basic education.

2. A good moral background Which includes teachings on the love for Almighty God and doing His Will.

3. A good job or private business that generates constant income or profits.

4. A caring wife/husband and lovely children.

5. A good car

6. A nice environment with a stable and dependable government.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
you see that good environment and neighborhood?! Is one of my top goals in life.
Re: What Are Those Things You Need To Have To Make You Look Fulfilled In Life? by Karleb(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
merieam16:
Accomplishing ur goals

This just summarizes everything.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Detached Bungalow For Sale In Epe / Throat Cancer And MouthAction / Urgent Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.