Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections (15991 Views)

Court voids N800b Budget Signed By Fubara, orders release of funds for Assembly / Confusion In Ebonyi As Court Voids PDP Primaries, Order Fresh Election In 14 Day / NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by Topmaike007(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2021
garfield1:

Stop vomiting thrash.when it happened to apc in zamfara and bayelsa,did you blame pdp
including Rivers
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by frankson1(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Safemoon:
This one the court is viciously active in Anambra election it's like the are planing to give us another stooge like hope uzordinma from the supreme court .

The cowmen are really determined to mess the dot up.

Any ways we are watching.

Who are those making the court viciously active undecided
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by Jostoman: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2021
PDP should put their house in order so that they won't spoil the chance of their candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by frankson1(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Tareq1105:

So it's APC that went to court?

When APC lost out in Rivers State and couldn't participate in 2019 election, I expected you guys would commend Buhari for non interferance but you never did.

Same for Zamfara State.

Please leave APC out of this. I'm sure your PDP will, as usual, look for a Court to procure a reversal of this judgement after all there are many of such in Rivers and Wike is still in charge.

It should be a shame to them that outsiders can scatter their homes.

They're always looking for who to blame after their greed and hatred have consumed them.
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by kcnwaigbo: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Dymaco:
Apc wan show power with inec and supreme court. They will never win. Before I thought apc is a normal political party but when I remembered that Hamas and hezbollah is also a political that mix terrorism with politics, I hate everything about them.

That's why any southern state having apc member as a political governor always have massive influx of Northerns and herdsmen
YPP will have more votes than APC
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by garfield1: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Apga and pdp are in for a long ride and the outcome won't be nice.

Only apc and ypp still have their house intact.

Andy ubah or okwuosa is the next governor.I wished senator ifeanyi ubah joined apc
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by garfield1: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

YPP will have more votes than APC
Stop the hate son
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2021
studentofTruth:

Are you being naive or what? Like you don't understand how the game is played? Moles are planted in every party; it's how they're used that's the issue!

So, Buhari allowed PDP moles in APC branches in Zamfara and Rivers state?

If you are a PDP supporter or member, tell your party to sort out their internal issues before election.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by Zico5(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2021
garfield1:

Are you ok? Is it apc that took pdp to court?
Check yourself to know who is ok between us. U forgot APC has pocketed the courts even up to supreme court. So what are u insinuating. Better reason before u respond next term
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by Halo22: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2021
I am very much certain that APC wants to bring the Imo case in Anambra, but I trust my people of Anambra as they will always stand up against anything that is unacceptable. Rubbish party!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by garfield1: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Zico5:

Check yourself to know who is ok between us. U forgot APC has pocketed the courts even up to supreme court. So what are u insinuating. Better reason before u respond next term

You check yourself and stop talking carelessly and vomiting falsehood.is it apc that took pdp to court? Who doesn't know that pdp in anambra has been having issues even before apc was formed? Ever heard of oguebego vs emeakayi? Behave yourself son

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Zico5:

So, APC pocketed the courts, and could not stop Rivers, Zamfara and even Bayelsa from falling to PDP...at the same courts?

Party divisions have always been a big problem with Nigeria's parties,.

See imo. Some years ago, PDP was poised to win Imo, there was a court case, PDP candidate was ousted by the courts on a case presented by a faction of the party, and PDP promptly declared that they had no candidate, paving the way for Ohakim who was then with PPA to become the governor.

For once APC has nothing to do with this mess. Tell your party to sort out its issues. APC branches in Rivers and Zamfara did not sort out their issues...which is why PDP runs those states.
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by garfield1: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Halo22:
I am very much certain that APC wants to bring the Imo case in Anambra, but I trust my people of Anambra as they will always stand up against anything that is unacceptable. Rubbish party!

Which case? Members of anambra apga and pdp are fighting themselves and you had the guts to blame apc? When ngige and nwoye fought to control apc,who did you blame?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by MadamExcellency: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Justice Adeniyi said the statement made on June 9, by the state secretary of the PDP Anambra in which he disparaged the court and its judgment was an affront to the court, adding that they do not expect a court they have insulted to grant them an indulgence.

Activist on the bench. What an unprofessional statement by a Judge.

Republicans and Democrats alike insult the courts and Judges, yet get favourable judgments.
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by aspabay(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Authoreety:
Na for here court go show power...

[s]Make dem try am with bubu na...
Useless Naija court
Hungry charge and bail lawyer, you have been noted.. Truth is bitter, but it has been shoved down your pitiable gutter... Frustrated Bastard[/s].

You are living a frustrated life, unfortunately i cannot help you
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by Authoreety: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
aspabay:

You are living a frustrated life, unfortunately i cannot help you

LOL, I'm done with you
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by kcnwaigbo: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
garfield1:

Stop the hate son
Oga it's the simple truth.
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by rummmy: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
garfield1:

How does this concern apc boy
it concerns apc because Apc controls the courts via Malami.....sure you know what in talking about.
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by NacoAba: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
This caliphate are doing everything to capture Anambra. They want the 2 main state with most gas deposit, they militarized IMO State to make a way for them and they are planning for Anambra, their plans will surely fail and fail and continue to fail. We see their plans ahead we are not zombies in Igbo Land
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
NacoAba:
This caliphate are doing everything to capture Anambra. They want the 2 main state with most gas deposit, they militarized IMO State to make a way for them and they are planning for Anambra, their plans will surely fail and fail and continue to fail. We see their plans ahead we are not zombies in Igbo Land

As they captured Zamfara and Rivers....

PDP in Anambra state has always been divided...this is just the latest in their division saga.

Plus, it was PDP members who brought the case...against other PDP members.

If your party cannot fix its divisions, why should you expect them to win ? Especially as APC in Zamfara and Rivers lost to PDP because of the same divisions ...and under Bubu even .
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
arsenal33:
like Bayelsa and Zamfara
You shut the mouth of the hypocrite. He won't reply you and he will run away from the thread.
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dymaco:
Apc wan show power with inec and supreme court. They will never win. Before I thought apc is a normal political party but when I remembered that Hamas and hezbollah is also a political that mix terrorism with politics, I hate everything about them.

That's why any southern state having apc member as a political governor always have massive influx of Northerns and herdsmen
Same way they use inec and Supreme Court to turn people's wish in Zamfara and Bayelsa. What an evil party (APC) full of hypocrites.
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Safemoon:
This one the court is viciously active in Anambra election it's like the are planing to give us another stooge like hope uzordinma from the supreme court .

The cowmen are really determined to mess the dot up.

Any ways we are watching.
The Supreme Court didn't give us stooge only in imo but also in Zamfara and Bayelsa. These APC people are the real definition of hypocrites.
Re: Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2021
I can see their plans..

They destabilised APGA.
They now destabilised PDP.

They now want to leave APC clean..
Aaahahahahahaaaaa..
So shameful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Pushed For Direct Primaries ― Gbajabiamila / ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele / 'Lopsided Appointments': Asari Dokubo Warns President Tinubu In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.