Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price (21411 Views)

Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax / Manchester United Agree £40 Million Fee For Ajax Midfielder Van De Beek / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Classickj(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2021
4tomandchi:
Another overrated English player how many matches has he started in the Euros?

When Man U go get sense...
when you want get sense

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by BigDawsNet: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
Mbappe?? .. Mo foh oo. Shey fsg fit handle dat guy bill?

It's a done deal...

Don't cast it bro lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Iceyjayz: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Is he worth 77m pounds?
That shouldn't be your problem, it's not your money either. you guys should learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Amuluonyenaego: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

When you organise your country, organise your system and organise your government based on reality where everyone has a say and everyone is included, where economic and financial considerations are paramount, people and organisations within that country will cash out big time. They don't need to have political relevance or government connections. The opportunities are there for anyone with entrepreneurial abilities, creative acumen and willing to work hard.

When you organise your country based on stone age religious and ethnic sentiments, then you have a shit hole with fantastic poverty, fantastic crime, fantastic insecurity, fantastic corruption, fantastic insanity and fantastic of everything negative under the sun. Here you need to be politically relevant and connected to government to prosper.

Your choice. Your destiny
Absolutely correct
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by lexy2014: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
That shouldn't be your problem, it's not your money either. you guys should learn to mind your business.

How's u minding ur business by being on this thread? Meanwhile, is Sancho worth 77m pounds?
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by BigDawsNet: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

If you are Mbappe, will you leave Paris for Liverpool undecided undecided

Liverpool is the fourth richest European club – $4.1 billion.

Currently Liverpool is the 5th best club in euro
Which is going to jump to 1st at the end of 2021/2022 season

Liverpool are with the likes of Vandijk, Salah, Mane, Tiago and firmihno

If you are Mbappe, won't you leave psg for Liverpool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by themes009(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Manchester United :Sancho

Manchester City : Kane

Liverpool : Mbappé

Is like Chelsea dey sleep

2021/2022 go hot grin
Chelsea kimani or something, from inter
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Waste of money
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by frankson1(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Galaticos444:
Dey shud b paying dat money for a world class defender since dey already av gud midfielders like Pogba,Bruno fernedes,mata etc

Man. U don't have a natural winger since CR7, Nani, left.
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Iceyjayz: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2021
lexy2014:

How's u minding ur business by being on this thread? Meanwhile, is Sancho worth 77m pounds?
Like I said earlier, mind your business, it's not your money. go and make your own money and stop complaining if someone is worth 77 million pounds, I don't know why you Nigerians are like this; money that is not yours, you will still complain instead of facing the current Chaos your country is in.
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Silentgroper(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's a done deal...
Don't cast it bro lipsrsealed
Lol. Naso

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Iceyjayz: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2021
majamajic:
Waste of money
Is it your money
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Hapinex01: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2021
It will be a perfect signing if he came in and hit the ground like Bruno
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Galaticos444: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Leemekzy:
he is a winger.
my brother in professional football wingers ar called midfielders that's why u see formation like 4-4-2 or 4--5-1 etc
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Silentgroper(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2021
themes009:
Hakimi
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by bigstan11787(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2021
As far as I am concern my the biggest problem we have in Man U is the coach and not the players. We need to change our pattern of play.
NB: pattern of play is different from formation
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by lexy2014: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Like I said earlier, mind your business, it's not your money. go and make your own money and stop complaining if someone is worth 77 million pounds, I don't know why you Nigerians are like this; money that is not yours, you will still complain instead of facing the current Chaos your country is in.

1. How are u minding ur business by being on this thread?
2. Is it ur money?
3. Are u not a Nigerian?
4. Is Sancho worth 77m pounds?
5. Have u face d current chaos in nigeria? Pls tell us how u are doing d facing?
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Falomo211(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Players are just getting unnecessarily and exceedingly overpriced, players whose real value really near 80m currently no pass 10 ten

Dem no reach 10 bros even ronaldo no enter 80m
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by uniqueboi1(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Blakpot:

Bad belle dem grin
Una don dey fear? Calm down he never sign yet. No go get high blood pressure for no reason.

We will see how it plays out.
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by BigDawsNet: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
themes009:

I don't know him but I'm sure he can get you guys 2 goals in 30app grin
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Mrjonah(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Man utd wan sign another Bakayoko grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Iceyjayz: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d questions:
1. How are u minding ur business by being on this thread?
2. Is it ur money?
3. Are u not a Nigerian?
4. Is Sancho worth 77m pounds?
Firstly I minded my business, by not questioning the amount of money used to buy him.

Secondly, I know it's not my money that's why I didn't question them unlike you, if you aren't jobless you won't be asking a big club in Europe why they bought the Sancho guy with 77 million pounds, whatever they paid to get any players shouldn't be your problem, the last time I checked you are just a mere fan with no monetary contribution to the club, so mind your business.

thirdly, yes I'm a Nigerian, and I don't live in Nigeria unlike you. besides where I am is actually peaceful, no bandits, fulani herdsmen or bad government whatsoever.

And lastly, whether Sancho is worth 77 millions pounds of not, it is not your business. the club saw potentials in him that's why they bought him, so mind your f*cking business and get a job, thank you.
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
At the end of the day they will end the season trophyless... what a useless clueless club
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Godbless3:

Just like dortmund wanted €150m last summer and €95-€100m this window.

It seems you just know levy new, that man nah one kind man, he refused to sell players to chelsea so as it today, he didn't let bale leave until 100m was brought to book. Just look at how many coaches that broke away from his request to manage Tottenham this period, up to 5 or 6 managers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Emperorlanky: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Help2020:

No sense in this.If they are so good why didn't then win league along with champions league. Or you have not seen a team won both?
Yes Liverpool won the league two seasons ago,but we are talking about recent form..If two seasons ago form matters they wouldn't have finished in Fourth position.

And you keep hyping your man u based on old glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by Emperorlanky: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2021
themes009:

Achraff Hakimi is off to PSG
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Godbless3:

Just like dortmund wanted €150m last summer and €95-€100m this window.

Infact he put 250m on Kane when real Madrid wanted him, they immediately japa because he won't lower the price. Kane price tag was reduced to 200m because 2 years remaining on his contract and also has not win any trophy plus media propaganda. If man city can't bid close to 200m, he won't let him leave.
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Habwa:
Yeah

I want to hack bet9ja virtual, they don chop my money wella
Re: Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price by donhils: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Wassapviews:
Another potential flop cheesy
Save your tears for another day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Boxer Killed In West Africa's First Boxing Fatality In 1951 / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2023 - (2 - 0) On 13th January 2024 / Enyeama & Family Enjoy Boat Cruise As He Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.