Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Make Money Online: Why You Should Not Pay To Use JAA Lifestyle - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Online: Why You Should Not Pay To Use JAA Lifestyle (299 Views)

Make Money Online: Why You Should Not Pay To Use JAA Lifestyle / Scalpersticket.com Does Not Pay Again / STOP Buying Data/airtime From Them If They Do Not Pay You For Buying From Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online: Why You Should Not Pay To Use JAA Lifestyle by judchuks20(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Over the weekend, a friend showed me a website named JAA Lifestyle. From the name, it appears that the site had origins in India. I check but couldn’t really pinpoint who the owner is like you could easily tell who owns other legit make-money sites.

The JAA Lifestyle website is in the beta phase, promising to get started in a few weeks, then they can start paying millions who have invested.

Advertisement

Should you invest your hard-earned money in JAA LIfestyle?

Read the following to learn more:

Things I Like About Jaa Lifestyle (Pros)
Unsurprisingly, Jaa Lifestyle does not have any pros; at least any we can think of. It seems like it could potentially be a pyramid scheme, like FM World and OPM Wealth.

Things I Dislike About Jaa Lifestyle (Cons)
From the above explanation, Jaa Lifestyle is not 100% a scam, although it does have some flaws that make it worth considering cautiously before joining. Here are the cons of Jaa Lifestyle:

1. No retailable products
The only thing that brings money to Jaa Lifestyle is the affiliate membership fee and the ads. There are no retailable products. They do have a magazine program but that’s not fully launched yet and until then, it’s best to assume they virtually have no real products yet.

Read the full info on the source webpage.

https://aidenpromotions.com/make-money-online-why-you-should-not-pay-to-use-jaa-lifestyle/

(1) (Reply)

. / Cryptocurrency Moon Alert / Free Ethereum Airdrop !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.