Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) (35312 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPOBrep:

If they were truly friends, there are better ways of handling this matter rather than the media attention she is seeking. there is no proof of rape yet, atleast to the best of my knowledge . severe ties with the guy and let the matter be. Hope she knows the media attention this case is getting will not favour that young girl in the future

vengeance is written all over her.

You’re a disgusting rape apologist

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by IPOBrep: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
cococandy:

i owe you no apology for my comment, it was not meant to suit everybody, cougar
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by techWriter2: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Princess is a assailant herself

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by MANDULA: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
That thing they called Prick, no dey hear preaching oh.....

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by kay29000(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
McOluOmo:
If you survive this case eeh, anywhere u sight a teenager......U run.

Them no go tell am na grin He will japa even if a teenage girl wants to ask for directions from him.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by kay29000(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Is this about an inappropriate behaviour with a minor or about a pained woman?

If he wasn't inappropriate with the girl, will this "pained woman" be after him?

Or are we excusing the behaviour of this man because of his "pained old and abandoned woman"?

I swear. I tire for some people. They are not even concerned about what we all saw the man doing, live on camera.
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by McOluOmo: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
kay29000:

Them no go tell am na grin He will japa even if a teenage girl wants to ask for directions from him.
grin

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by Calenikan(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Na princess look like bag of fufu so

grin grin grin
U are wicked o cool cool cool
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by HeadNigga: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
damosky12:

Dude has always been a B-lister, at least, in Yoruba Nollywood. He plays comic roles, often disguised as an old funny Ijesha man...

BTW, as per stock shooting up, it doesn't exactly work that way. Don't forget that producers field the consumers most favourite stars. Baba Ijesha has lately gone from being that loving funny act in movies to a monster. Most Yoruba movie fans, who are mostly women, wouldn't give him a chance.

If acquited, his PR team would have a lot of work to do to turn his mess into a message.
Naira Marley is a case study.

I know Nigerian youths are sympathetic when it comes to Yahoo boys though.
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by Thylord(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPOBrep:
fear jealous women.

this bitch is punishing this nigga for daring to touch her daughter after rejecting several advances from her, he should thank his God she didn't stab him or pour acid on him.

we have read and head of worse reaction from jealous women/cougers, worst is when they are old and abandoned .

how can a sane person be attracted to a minor for heaven sake.
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by HeadNigga: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
AuroraB:
See talk naa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Would you allow your girl-child around him if acquitted undecided
No offense lipsrsealed
stop being emotional. That's a whole different talk. Please don't mention my uborn kids if you must reply. Leave them out of this
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
HeadNigga:
stop being emotional. That's a whole different talk. Please don't mention my uborn kids if you must reply. Leave them out of this
you still didn't answer my honest question, Oga
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by damosky12(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
HeadNigga:

Naira Marley is a case study.

I know Nigerian youths are sympathetic when it comes to Yahoo boys though.

Naira Marley is a different case entirely. You have the answer in your second paragraph. Plus Naira Marley's newly-released song, "Am I a Yahoo Boy," somehow pleaded his case...

That won't work here. The fans here are mostly women. And this concerns harassment against a female child.
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by chessguru(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
cococandy:

what rape ?? was there any rape at any point in time , you are a disgusting sentimental person , you jump i nto conclusion without waiting to hear all sides of the story . did you hear the so called victim said she was no raped ??
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by chessguru(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
damosky12:

Naira Marley is a different case entirely. You have the answer in your second paragraph. Plus Naira Marley's newly-released song, "Am I a Yahoo Boy," somehow pleaded his case...

That won't work here. The fans here are mostly women. And this concerns harassment against a female child.
was there really an harrassment
why not wait for the parties to give evidence
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by damosky12(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
chessguru:
was there really an harrassment
why not wait for the parties to give evidence

Don't jump into conversations you aren't following... You'd be responding out if context...
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by HeadNigga: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
damosky12:

I quite agree. Stay blessed
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by shegra58: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sportz:
Alleged sexual assault: Baba Ijesha arrived the Lagos State Special Offences Court in Ikeja this morning June 24 where his bail application would be heard by the court.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQ4v4fjlkY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQgCOm7AQOx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Baba Ijesha was arrested in April for allegedly defiling the foster daughter of comedian, Princess.

He is dressed in a white hooded jacket and a mask as he arrived in court in a Black Maria.

Also in court was comedienne, Adekola Adekanya popularly called Princess
Look at that Shepopotamus
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by delishpot: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPOBrep:

i prefer adults who we would both enjoy time together and close file. i dont like begging for sex or pampering a lady for it, in ph, 2k will give you 2 hands if you dress and smell nice

Bad son of a good father grin grin You even know the price for PH grin God help you grin
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 12:51am On Jun 25, 2021
HeadNigga:
If the court acquits this guy his stock will shoot up. He has really become infamous for these allegation. If the court decides to remove that "IN" he becomes famous

If the court declares him innocent he will become an A-lister or a B-lister at least

Sorry, in this case the court is useless.
He's career is already over.
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by 765ololade: 2:08am On Jun 25, 2021
sad
Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by lordmans(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
IPOBrep:
fear jealous women.

this bitch is punishing this nigga for daring to touch her daughter after rejecting several advances from her, he should thank his God she didn't stab him or pour acid on him.

we have read and head of worse reaction from jealous women/cougers, worst is when they are old and abandoned .

The easiest way to incurr the wrath of a woman is to reject her and then go for her daughter or siblings. I don't want to play with such fire.

Re: Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) by chessguru(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
damosky12:

Don't jump into conversations you aren't following... You'd be responding out if context...
i already said wait for evidence .... so be it , wait means wait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos / Woman Killed After Suicidal 12-Year-Old Jumps Off Bridge And Lands On Her Car / Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.