Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Airtime to funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airtime to funds (149 Views)

What Happened To Funds Donated To Sunday Igboho / Boko Haram’s Easy Access To Funds, Sophisticated Weapons Worrisome – Buhari / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtime to funds by Kef420(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lets you convert MTN, 9mobile, Airtel and Glo airtime to cash instantly. Airtime topup and data purchase are automated and get delivered to you almost instantly.

Accumulated airtime?, mistakenly over-recharged?, accepting airtime as payment from customers?
We got you covered. You can easily convert airtime to cash in Nigeria, instantly at best rates.

Exchanging your recharge card for money isn’t a problem anymore as you can quickly transfer to your bank account using our service .

WhatsApp
+2348133337619
+2348133337619
+2348133337619

Plus its � legit. Like how do people think � upon all the whole scam in the world na ur airtime won make me rich or sort my bills. Im just here to help you guys dat mistakenly over-recharged or other wayround. Don't text me if you think I'll scam or something

(1) (Reply)

Covid Vaxx Adverse Reaction From The VAERS System / What Happened To Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.