Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields (1595 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by yorubarere: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

Lies Lies Lies

Look Below Check the North
In as much as I value education. This document is not a colonial one. It comes from one of those who claimed north financed south without any verified source(s) to back their claims. For example, check the head of the document you are parading..... It says north is the backbone. No report will state that, they will just state the figures and allow whichever parties make their deductions.

Note: Colonial document use (000) on the top of the documents if they will be talking about thousands or millions in the body of documents

The lettering and the numerical figures doesn't tally with the colonial documents I have seen. In fact the document you are parading have a font style unknown to typing or computer world till late 20th century.

So what is the authenticity of the document you are parading as facts? I can as well make one right now on my PC and start sharing the screenshot to make a false claim.

Stop parading fake materials/documents as authentic. It is never a sign of intelligence. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by yorubarere: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2021
orisa37:
And palm oil is Delta-Edowins Product.
Oil palm is southern products. It is predominantly in South as we are in rain forest unlike core north which is more like sahara desert due to encroachment.

In the same vein, some areas in the south have it more than others, but that doesn't mean it is mass produced in one region of the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by donnie(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2021
orisa37:
And palm oil is Delta-Edowins Product.

There was great quantity coming from Cross River and Igbo states as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by jared007: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

In as much as I value education. This document is not a colonial one. It comes from one of those who claimed north financed south without any verified source(s) to back their claims. For example, check the head of the document you are parading..... It says north is the backbone. No report will state that, they will just state the figures and allow whichever parties make their deductions.

Note: Colonial document use (000) on the top of the documents if they will be talking about thousands or millions in the body of documents

The lettering and the numerical figures doesn't tally with the colonial documents I have seen. In fact the document you are parading have a font style unknown to typing or computer world till late 20th century.

So what is the authenticity of the document you are parading as facts? I can as well make one right now on my PC and start sharing the screenshot to make a false claim.

Stop parading fake materials/documents as authentic. It is never a sign of intelligence. Thanks.
Intelligent observation. We have been living on lies in this World. There's no sector of life that's not painted with lies. This topic may not get to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by yorubarere: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2021
jared007:
Intelligent observation. We have been living on lies in this World. There's no sector of life that's not painted with lies. This topic may not get to front page.
In the body of the document. It even said "Editted by Abba" a northerner and analysis done by "Mallam Adamu" another northerner without reference from a colonial source(s)/document(s).

It is just like constructing your own lies and believing it as a fact. Never a sign of intelligence, at best described as "pure deceits"

2 Likes

Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by donnie(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

Don't mind the parasitic criminals.
I also noticed the font with it's contemporary style.
Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by yorubarere: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
donnie:

Don't mind the parasitic criminals.
I also noticed the font with it's contemporary style.
He can only fool people like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by donnie(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
yorubarere:

In the body of the document. It even said "Editted by Abba" a northerner and analysis done by "Mallam Adamu" another northerner without reference from a colonial source(s)/document(s).

It is just like constructing your own lies and believing it as a fact. Never a sign of intelligence, at best described as "pure deceits"

Mallam deceiving Mallam grin
Re: Report shows Palm Oil & Not Groundnuts Was Used To Develop Nigeria's Oil Fields by yorubarere: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
donnie:

Mallam deceiving Mallam grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Arise News Become So Popular / Exclusive Video/Pictures From Operation Golden Dawn In Awgu, Enugu State / Breaking: Suspected Bomb Blast In Kano Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.