Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State (1200 Views)

Nickel Discovery In Southern Kaduna Fueling The Ongoing Genocide / Evidence Of Ongoing Genocide In Nigeria / Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by PrinceOfLagos: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
I got a call few minutes ago from an inlaw in Imo state that "Ebubeagu" south east security network are currently penning down names of people in villages in Imo state marked for execution.

I was told the order came from Hope uzodinma, the governor of Imo state .

According to what the person told me, He said two people were killed in akabo last night and that the Ebubeagu people has written down about 60 names given to them by one Eze okoroji who happen to be one of the traditional ruler in Mbaise that will be killed before Sunday.

This assassinations are being carried out mostly between 1 and 2am midnight .

This could be the reason the installed hope uzodinma as governor in Imo state . To penetrate south east through imo state but, God will keep protecting the Igbos and shame the enemies of Igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Prosperous111(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
How true if this? angry OP to the front page if it is real
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by PrinceOfLagos: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Prosperous111:
How true if this? angry OP to the front page if it is real

My source is for real
.try and call anyone you know the places I've mentioned and confirm.

Lalasticlala please move to the front page for more views

1 Like

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by centoke30(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
How genuine are these claim?
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Prosperous111(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My source is for real

I no doubt am brother
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by PrinceOfLagos: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
To all the youths in Akabo, okigwe and iheogwugwu (not sure if I got the spelling right) please be on alert.

Don't sleep with your two eyes closed , this government got evil plan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hope Uzodima is a disaster... He thinks that imo people are not awake.. Let him use this time to steal as much as he can because he won't smell imo seat again. And imo people won't forget all their children he killed.

1 Like

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by donbachi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wen dem kill their own finish...make dem come take me do brother.
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Asgard73: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nigerians need peace .. the want it.. they’re begging for it..
But the evil blood sucking party wants war.. they’re baying for blood.. to Apc is all about killing killing and more death.

Now peace have return.. to owerri Apc still want to burn the state..
Tomorrow unknown gunmen enter action ... same Apc will unleash violence with their military

Apc is evil..

1 Like

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
I heard similar story 2 days ago

This is unfortunate

1 Like

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by triple996(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nnamdi kanu's legacy
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Finnese001: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hope uzodinjo must surely go down

This I have seen
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Omoslim26: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mthweee.
E go make sense if Portugal win this Euro Cup.
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by FakeUnity: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
This sounds very much like what Hopeless Ozodimgba would do. That man is a wicked murderer and has no human conscience at all.

1 Like

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Obakashdee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lol I no fit laugh abeg, you were called as per igwe orizu wey you be na, nna ehn, people Dey always amuse me! And the way people will digest this story ehn is more amusing CLOwns

1 Like

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Sunday2021: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I got a call few minutes ago from an inlaw in Imo state that "Ebubeagu" south east security network are currently penning down names of people in villages in Imo state marked for execution.

According to what the person told me, He said two people were killed in akabo last night and that the Ebubeagu people has written down about 60 names given to them by one Eze okoroji who happen to be one of the traditional ruler in Mbaise that will be killed before Sunday.

This could be the reason the installed hope uzodinma as governor in Imo state . To penetrate south east through imo state but, God will keep protecting the Igbos and shame the enemies of Igbo.

and you foolishly believe the caller even without evidence.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Hungry4sex(f): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is all because hope uzodimma has said no to the the tapping of imo state gas resources , now they want to remove all his supporters. If they do that, then can now remove him. The agenda against igbos is not because of religion its because of our gas. They will do everything possible even cause war because of it. They have done it congo, Libya, iran, Syria. We have to be vigilant and protect ourselves. I urge imo people to support hope, not because he is a good man. But because he was born amd bred in imo state. If them use una remove am now. Are you sure the next person will protect your interests like he is doing?
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
and you foolishly believe the caller even without evidence.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Fahdiga1: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My source is for real

Bro modify the headline from their to there
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by skyman200(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Imo people are dull such thing can't happen in Anambra because we the Anambra youth don't take any nonsense from anybody.
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by PrinceOfLagos: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
skyman200:
Imo people are dull such thing can't happen in Anambra because we the Anambra youth don't take any nonsense from anybody.
Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Almaigaa: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wow, this is good news. I urge them to continue till those people get sense at last. grin grin grin grin

Re: There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State by Almaigaa: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My source is for real

You want the mod move your Propaganda to the front page abi?

(1) (Reply)

England Is Not Up To The Size Yorubaland But She Is A World Power. / This Picture Proved That President Buhari Is Healthy And Strong / Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.