Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi (74356 Views)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by RichBoy247: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
oyin44:
Biafra news report grin grin

Everything about them is fake grin grin

Go and take your drugs
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Kingzjayzee: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Isn't God wonderful? grin grin
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Itswill9009:
smile. I understand. I guess I won't get any help. I accept my fate. Everything would be fine. If I show you my March picture bro you would pray not to ever get scammed. You can see my Chelsea boot abi, from that you would know I am not a scammer but it's fine. I just pray no one get scammed in Jesus name. Goodnight

lol. oga i still dont feel any pity for you. you hve not given us any reason too. left to me, this is another scam periodt

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by labkam: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's not possible, I don't believe it.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Frenzy01(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wow. Unbelievable but great news if it is true.

meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nigerians believe that once person close eyes, the person don die be that.

Very very anyhow country
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by mrkings84(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=103047147]Na the commissioner get that house ?

No, Na him neighbor!

The commissioner dey stay for batcha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by moneyissweet(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jubilation for what na?
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Eaglesence: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Jubilation In Ebonyi As Umahi’s Commissioner Reported Dead Resurfaces (Photo)

There is currently jubilation in Ebonyi State after the Commissioner for Infrastructure, Engr Fidelis Nweze resurfaced on Thursday after he was reported dead.

IGBERE TV gathered that jubilation is ongoing at Onueke, Ebonyi State.

IGBERE TV recalls that Ebonyi State Governor, David Nweze Umahi had declared public holiday yesterday to mourn the Commissioner.

However, Igbere TV is yet to establish any contact with his family members to verify the report.

https://igberetvnews.com/1393830/breaking-jubilation-ebonyi-umahis-commissioner-reported-dead-resurfaces-photo/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/shocker-late-ebonyi-commissioner-allegedly-rises-from-the-dead/

Please i cannot coman be reading epistle of 2021. Wetin them say kill am before? Dats what i came to check sad sadsad
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by neyyoh: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fake news, fake people, fake politics.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by hugoboss36(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
Shame on those who said Umahi used him for occultic rituals for his political aspirations.
...did some people actually said that...?
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by verbalbullet(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wahala don tie wrapper
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Jubilation In Ebonyi As Umahi’s Commissioner Reported Dead Resurfaces (Photo)

There is currently jubilation in Ebonyi State after the Commissioner for Infrastructure, Engr Fidelis Nweze resurfaced on Thursday after he was reported dead.

IGBERE TV recalls that Ebonyi State Governor, David Nweze Umahi had declared public holiday yesterday to mourn the Commissioner.

However, Igbere TV is yet to establish any contact with his family members to verify the report.

https://igberetvnews.com/1393830/breaking-jubilation-ebonyi-umahis-commissioner-reported-dead-resurfaces-photo/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/shocker-late-ebonyi-commissioner-allegedly-rises-from-the-dead/
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
It is possible!
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
FAKE NEWS! GULLIBLE NAIRALANDERS THAT LIKES TO SWALLOW EVERY NONSENSE IN THE INTERNET. No wonder, una use una Mumü go vote for the terrorist vegetable for the second time to finish whatever that remains in you people.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Omoslim26: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
oyin44:

My brother fake fake fake fake fake fake ��.
Sometimes I dey wonder who bad pass between them and the evil apcheat.�.
Very bad people ☹️.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Kzinne: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
hybridblood07:
There's nothing extraordinary about the house. The value can't more than 150 -200m
haha that house can't be more than 90m

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Josywhyte: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Governors acting Nollywood now
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by ibedun: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
hybridblood07:
There's nothing extraordinary about the house. The value can't more than 150 -200m

With all due respect, anyone who make this kind of statement is ffking MAD!
In a country where the average earning is 40k per month where did the Engineer get N200m to build such a house? And for whose benefit did he build the house? Who will repaint or re-roof it after he is gone?

Most African leaders and people are mentally deficient.

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
oyin44:

ur body just dey bitch!!!
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by billyG(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
3days in d mortuary did they not removed his visceral,drained his blood & inject him with formalin?

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by iramure(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank God no any Nigerian pastor was there otherwise they would have claimed it was thier miracle...Awon scammer!!
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by 9jaRealist: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
Shame on those who said Umahi used him for occultic rituals for his political aspirations.

Shame on Umahi for proclaiming his death… angry
>
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by musicwriter(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
The good news is that this's even more credible than the Jesus story cause it has been verified by many sources. The next thing is to make Mr. Nweze a God.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by seyz91(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
No

No be commissioner get am ooo

Na your house na cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:
Na the commissioner get that house ?

To God be the glory that he didn't die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by imagrg(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is good news.
Oya, another public holiday.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Gambit23: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

Silly Silly headline.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:05am On Jun 25, 2021
oyin44:

I swear, these people and fake news are like 5 and 6.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by abbaashiru(m): 1:50am On Jun 25, 2021
This man, who you be?
Asgard73:
Governor and this man run spiritual matters ... as e sup .. them no believe the man go survive the night..
governor and his men ran some pr stunts, in case the man no make a.m..

Said he had an accident.. no pics ...
Said he was transfer to Turkish .. no pic no other and confirmation of being admitted ..

He’s people no even ask or talk.. Na only governor and his Apc government dishing all news

Same Apc igbere.. is reporting his resurrection.

Government magic..
Them no go tell una how he resurrected... igbere will still come with another news to that
That’s when they’re done cooking their news lies

But the matter is that he survived.... and now belong.

Na stories oh.. before men start to believe

grin cheesy grin

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by abbaashiru(m): 1:58am On Jun 25, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
How stupid and gullible can people be? Did anybody actually see the supposedly deceased man or is it just the fact that his ill informed towns people trooped into his compound on hearing the news and were jubilating?
How 1d10tic can you be? Do you think his relatives will allow these number of people to jubilate INSIDE the deceased compound just for gags? Will you?
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by faraji1: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.