Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Help, I'm Really Worried For My Cousin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help, I'm Really Worried For My Cousin (278 Views)

I Feel Worried For Our Country / Is Buhari Left Handed Or Right Handed? I'm Really Confused. Picture / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm Really Worried For My Cousin by OldNairalander(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
My younger cousin was blocked by some area boys yesterday and all his money obtained from him.
This is the third time it's happening to him and mostly in broad daylight.
I hooked him up with a friend who employed him in his small company pending when I will get something for him to do but this issue is really giving me a lot of headaches.

I took my mopol friend around the area but the shop owners around told me that the boy's always disappear after every successful operation and re- appear randomly to obtain pedestrians around the junction ( a coded begging that involves forcing and threatening the victim if he fails to comply).
Please I need suggestions on how best to help him.

Note: They don't obtain phones but money basically in broad daylight.

cc Mynd44
Re: Help, I'm Really Worried For My Cousin by frankyychiji(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tell him to befriend them. It happened to me today when I wanted to change some hard currencies. As I sat inside the abokii 's shop,I could see them hanging around waiting for me to come out. They had hailed me when I was coming with the exchanger whom I met standing along the road, so when I looked out and saw them hanging outside the office, I decided to play their game.

Awon eleyan! Marlians!! Oju oni ti yin oo.. ( loosely translated means, sons of the soil! Marlians! You all will never know shame!) I hailed them.

Then I parted with 2k!

Comman see hailing! grin

I scampered away quickly grin

I have marked their faces, and if I ever meet them again, I won't give shishi and would remind them how I was generous the last time. And I will hail them and all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Really Worried For My Cousin by OldNairalander(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
frankyychiji:
Tell him to befriend them. It happened to me today when I wanted to change some hard currencies. As I sat inside the abokii 's shop,I could see them hanging around waiting for me to come out. They had hailed me when I was coming with the exchanger whom I met standing along the road, so when I looked out and saw them hanging outside the office, I decided to play their game.

Awon eleyan! Marlians!! Oju oni ti yin oo.. ( loosely translated means, sons of the soil! Marlians! You all will never know shame!) I hailed them.

Then I parted with 2k!

Comman see hailing! grin

I scampered away quickly grin

I have marked their faces, and if I ever meet them again, I won't give shishi and would remind them how I was generous the last time. And I will hail them and all will be well.

I really appreciate, he's new to my town Sha
Re: Help, I'm Really Worried For My Cousin by frankyychiji(f): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
OldNairalander:

I really appreciate, he's new to my town Sha
Let him acclimatize fast.

(1) (Reply)

NANS To Occupy Kaduna July 19 Over Tuition Hike, Killing Of Students by police / Pls What The Name Of This Snake Killed In My Working Place / APC Misgovernment Will Pave Way For PDP In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.