Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail (28915 Views)

Lagos NURTW Crisis: Court Grants Kunle Poly ₦1 Million Bail, Transfers Case / Dangaladima Withdraws As Faisal's Surety, Forfeits ₦60 Million Bail Bond / Court Grants Senator Abbo N5 Million Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by bluebay(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

it's just temporary freedom pending the hearing and conclusion of his case

infact the 2 million may end up not worthing because he may still not escape jail only that he will be coming to court from home
There’s no way he will go to jail

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by pacespot(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
After the initial N500k bail bond, now this one. It is like baba ijesha is just buying his way out of this mess.
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by tayebest(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
bluebay:

It’s an error . It’s a sortie worth 2million they meant

Maybe you're right. But cases where court grants bail for assaults, who owns such the money? The victim or court?
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by iampeterben(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
ricardovincente:
He is presumed innocent until proven Guilty. That is the position of the law in criminal matters
True
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by abbey621(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
kilonshele101:

He is Psychopathia Sexualis patient and he should be treated as one, not necessarily as a criminal. Putting them in jail won't solve the problem.

Animal kingdom indeed.

There's no greater solution than locking him up in jail, in fact if it was prison like in America, he is guaranteed to get molested himself while pciking up soap in the shower, if he makes it out alive he'll never touch another child again. All those psychoanalysis talk no be for pedophiles or rapists especially a country like 9ja where normal people neva chop na psycho we go come dey waste money ontop....chai, how I miss Abacha, this one go don meet firing squad by now angry
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by macof(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
xreal:
Ok.
Enough of this man's story.

Can we now hear word?

His friends and family should stay closer to him at this period, to avoid a case of suicide out of shame.
it should serve as a deterrent to molesters and rapists.
The more high profile people get jail time for this the better for society.
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by godlessmind: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by oluwaseyi0: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
bluebay:

There’s no way he will go to jail

seems you have no idea what bail means, it is not a pronouncement of being discharged and acquitted, it is just to be free temporarily from police detention

<a href="https://www.google.com/search?q=bail&rlz=1C5CHFA_enNG940NG940&oq=bail&aqs=chrome..69i57j46i433j46j0j0i131i433j69i61l3.6715j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8"> Bail definition on google </a>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Animal kingdom. Instead of throwing this paedophile inside prison for life they are granting him bail

So they should lock people up without trial? And it's people like you that will be the first to start wailing and crying about how Buhari has turned judiciary upside down by throwing people in jail without trial.
You really crying for a real animal kingdom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by johhbekeboh09: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Animal kingdom. Instead of throwing this paedophile inside prison for life they are granting him bail

Because he pleaded not guilty to the charges preferred against him:Now his trial has commence
He'll be convicted if later found guilty by the Court having considered all evidences against him which are too overwhelming
Rest assured that the prosecution team against the accused person is well packed
Its a criminal case between the State v Baba Ijesha
In my opinion the accused fielding 2 SANs in his defence will not give him an advantage in this case
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by chessguru(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
how is he a pedophile ?? it is only an Animal that will suggest that a person be thrown into prison without fair trial

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Emegodess: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-court-grants-baba-ijesha-n2-million-bail/

Good afternoon Fellow Nairalanders please I'm begging you guys to come to my aid... Since morning I never see food chop. Life hard here with me. I've been owed for months at work. Please I'll appreciate anything ejoor

0427083584 GTbank
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Smhaykins(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Baliqeez:
This condition is a bit better than the first one.

His relative and his lawyer can as well stand for him. This isn't hard to get.

To get 2m nko
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by authority2006(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Lol. Jungle justice like this your mentality can only make Nigeria an Animal Kingdom, can only make Nigeria worse and not better.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Smhaykins:

To get 2m nko
It's just a bail bond. It doesn't mean he has to drop 2M in cash
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Masterkernel1: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:

According to the law, he has a right to bail, besides... It doesn't mean he's free, it's till the end of the case, we go talk.
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Masterkernel1: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Baliqeez:
This condition is a bit better than the first one.

His relative and his lawyer can as well stand for him. This isn't hard to get.

Because he's his client, he should take the risk? Nna wahala you Oooh!
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Masterkernel1: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
xreal:
Ok.
Enough of this man's story.

Can we now hear word?

His friends and family should stay closer to him at this period, to avoid a case of suicide out of shame.

A case of what? Can you send your little girl as a family member to stay close to Uncle so that he doesn't commit suicide?
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by adebwalex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Factfinder1:
Freedom atlast......2 million can not buy or wash away the bad reputation and tainted image he already has due to his actions....men learn to control your penis

Woman too should also Learn how to control their ToTo grin grin
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Masterkernel1: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
wonlasewonimi:

They should also throw the amoeba that used a kid as the bait into prison.

Bait? How will you believe, if the evidence isn't there?

Was Senator Faruk Lawan not convicted yesterday after a sting operation by Otedola, it's legal in court of law.
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by richie240: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
May God give us brain!
You know how many pússies he can get with 2million?
There are sm 'slay kwins' who will give 'it' up for ordinary 2k.
SimplyFacts:

Abi ooo,,, more of turning a cup of water into an ocean.

I hope my gender people can learn to control their third legs & not the other way round.

Sometimes u just gast ask urself if d juice is worth d squeeze.
Instead of rubbishing one's self/career, why not take 1k/2k and visit d brothel.
Ehn?!

See his life now, even ppl that can't look him in d face are casting dust at him.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-court-grants-baba-ijesha-n2-million-bail/
Princess should also be arrested and prosecuted for using a minor as a bait almost 7 years after the original incidence.... amoeba see her rubbish hairstyle
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Where are all this useless feminist wannabe oshii Dem...
Una food dn done..
Come and Wail y'all..
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:

You go wail tire..
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Twice27(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
tayebest:
Abeg oo, who owns the N2m, the court or the alleged victim's family.

Which Victim family?
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Smhaykins(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Baliqeez:

It's just a bail bond. It doesn't mean he has to drop 2M in cash

Please enlighten me
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by wonlasewonimi: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Bait? How will you believe, if the evidence isn't there?

Was Senator Faruk Lawan not convicted yesterday after a sting operation by Otedola, it's legal in court of law.

I don't care, you don't have to subject a minor to such shyte to prove a point.
Re: Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail by Masterkernel1: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
wonlasewonimi:

I don't care, you don't have to subject a minor to such shyte to prove a point.

But you can shout without evidence in court, right?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Guber Tribunal: US Immigration Lawyer Testifies Against Deputy Governor / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.