Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano (4564 Views)

Military Nabs Boko Haram Informant In Asokoro, Combs Abuja Highbrow Areas / Islamic Cleric Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow In Kano / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Biafranboys: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

Believe me , brother , most northerners are humble , peaceful and highly tolerant more than those ones who usually pride themselves on how historically tolerant they are. The problem with north is their leaders and religion that keeps them ignorant.

Abuja igbo aka fulani suya keep sleeping on a skate board
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Ikinternational: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
pricklewane:
This comment shows what are foolish tribe you are from. Now your father is wailing like a deranged soul n fearing for your life but this is exactly you do in Yoruba land with one one complaining or raising eyebrow but what do your foolish tribesmen do but insult the Yorubas that welcomed you n are trillions time superior to your wretched hate filled fathers n mothers.

My own is simple

Fvck you
Fvck your mother
Fvck your father
Fvck anybody that loves you

Choke on a dick

2 Likes

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by nku5: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
I don't blame him na Lugard bring all these insults
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by melodyogonna(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

If the host community want to kill Igbo's, do you think a gate will help them.
Yep
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Ikinternational: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
MalcoImX:
So you developed Kano too because of that exclusive residential area?

Yes...that's exactly what I said.

Any other questions sir don't hesitate to ask. I shall remain available n data is free

1 Like

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by joinnow: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
xtgozie:
Kano-based scholar, Dr Abdallah Gadon Kaya, on Tuesday, raised concern over highbrow residential areas occupied exclusively by Igbos in the state.

He noted that such allowance creates a vacuum for disunity between the Igbos and their hosts.

In a video obtained and translated by Arewa Agenda, the scholar noted that the community exclusively occupied by the Igbos is located in Zungeru Road, behind Kano Airport.

He said “They have their massive gates, security and other facilities that prevent other people, especially indigenes from accessing. Government should not allow such to be happening when we can’t go to Onitsha, Aba or Enugu an create an exclusive place for Northerners or Muslims like that.”

Dr. Abdallah called on the state Government to promote policies that will harmonize the Hausas and Igbos in the area and bring about peaceful coexistence.

“We should not have such exclusive places, government should ensure there are mosques there and Kano indigenes should be given access to build houses too in such highbrow area,” he said.

Guidance and examples for remote development
Protect against sophisticated threats with a cloud-based SIEM solution that brings intelligent analytics to your entire enterprise.
Microsoft
by TaboolaSponsored Links
Also, a Political Commentator and Secretary Arewa Youths Council (AYC), Bello Shehu said “It dangerous, especially when some ethnic groups are clamouring for separation from the rest of the country to now allow one tribe to exclusively occupy an highbrow.

“Even though Arewa people are denied such privileges of owning business premises and estates in Igboland, we need to mix up to promote national unity, tolerance and brotherhood. That way, we can appreciate each other more and live peacefully together.”

Also, a security analyst who would not like to be mentioned states that, “let those from Kano be allowed to buy land and build houses there. Allowing this to continue will create another Igbo land within Kano and this is not good for security reasons otherwise anything can happen, especially with IPOB’s agitations by Nnamdi Kanu for Biafra Republic and other secessionists

“Once there is a crisis for example, such place can become a direct target, but with the coexistence, it will be difficult to target one tribe.””

Culled from News Gazette
Who prevent you from buying land and properties in high brow area,hiss
You guy are only good at buying mat when you travel to other part of the country. Stay 20 in kiosk. Hardly rent accommodation
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Easternblood: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
EraseTheDot:

You can't imagine that the area in question is gated and exclusively occupied by igbos.
Who buys a piece of land, builds on it and then put a gate, shutting out the indigenes from the area , only the igbos do such ridiculous.

Who gave them the authority?. It must be investigated and the gate pulled down. And Kano indigenes must move into the area to occupy.

- erase the dot
Ranting like a dog with severe rabies

1 Like

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by moriss33(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
See jealousy

1 Like

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Fairandlovely(f): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mheeennn when u go 2 sabon garin in kano state then u'll knw dat igbos are blessed nd wealthy.
No wonder the jealousy
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Whobedatte(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hausas can't live in these places , it's haram to them . Zungeru road has many hotels , Mozida club, Royal park hotels owned by Igbos and many bars and lounges
The natives can't live in these places that's why they complain
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by frankyychiji(f): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
cheruv:

كواي!!!
Same to you.
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by honeyB2018: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
I have no pity for any Igbo or dot. nation man, who loses anything, including life in the North.
The cloud is gathering, but the have refused to see the signs.
There should be a phased withdrawal plan, by the Igbos or dot nation to the North in the next 5yrs.
Everything is not about money and business. Life is precious.Once lost, can't be regained
From all indication, going by comments on social media, the Igbos are into a big thing in the North, tbat they may not handle in the near future.

3 Likes

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Northernblood3:
Having a good apartment is now Haram because we are Igbos?

We are not supposed to be in same place with these Cursed Idiots
You're more cursed than Satan for making this senseless statement. Look into what they're saying before twisting their vadict because u're programmed to always speak ill of others, they're all talking abt unity, protection, harmonious relationship and fear of tribal attack in the event of attack if they're isolated but u're writing nonsense. There is no single animal who attack others because of tribe left in the North, North will never again attack their guests. The whole world have recently seen who are cannibals for attacking strangers, if not because of securities many Northerners would have died in IMO state Igbos attempted attack on Northerners, these deliberate attacks & destruction of business have been persistent since The Endsars protest. Go and see the place, there is no single beautiful place with nice topography in the whole igboland like that Zungeru they're talking abt. There are more churches in Kano metropolis than the whole jumaat mosques in Kano state combined, go to sabon gari and see how Igbos there are enjoying Kano than any other place on earth, how they're blended, mingling and doing very good business with our people. Unfortunately, the most ignorant Nigerians, uninformed are those who went to Universities; beside NYSC they know nothing abt the blended nature of Nigerians especially in business. Hundred thousands of trucks and buses cross the 6 geopolitical zones for the prosperity of this Nation but the few, uninformed, dullards are advocating the highest level of madness on social media. Try to step ur foot outside ur state and remove the shackles of jealousy, religious bigotry, sentiment and jingoism from ur head!
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Biafranboys: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2021
honeyB2018:
I have no pity for any Igbo or dot. nation man, who loses anything, including life in the North.
The cloud is gathering, but the have refused to see the signs.
There should be a phased withdrawal plan, by the Igbos or dot nation to the North in the next 5yrs.
Everything is not about money and business. Life is precious.Once lost, can't be regained
From all indication, going by comments on social media, the Igbos are into a big thing in the North, tbat they may not handle in the near future.

I totally agree with you and I have been saying it
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Biafranboys: 2:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're more cursed than Satan for making this senseless statement. Look into what they're saying before twisting their vadict because u're programmed to always speak ill of others, they're all talking abt unity, protection, harmonious relationship and fear of tribal attack in the event of attack if they're isolated but u're writing nonsense. There is no single animal who attack others because of tribe left in the North, North will never again attack their guests. The whole world have recently seen who are cannibals for attacking strangers, if not because of securities many Northerners would have died in IMO state Igbos attempted attack on Northerners, these deliberate attacks & destruction of business have been persistent since The Endsars protest. Go and see the place, there is no single beautiful place with nice topography in the whole igboland like that Zungeru they're talking abt. There are more churches in Kano metropolis than the whole jumaat mosques in Kano state combined, go to sabon gari and see how Igbos there are enjoying Kano than any other place on earth, how they're blended, mingling and doing very good business with our people. Unfortunately, the most ignorant Nigerians, uninformed are those who went to Universities; beside NYSC they know nothing abt the blended nature of Nigerians especially in business. Hundred thousands of trucks and buses cross the 6 geopolitical zones for the prosperity of this Nation but the few, uninformed, dullards are advocating the highest level of madness on social media. Try to step ur foot outside ur state and remove the shackles of jealousy, religious bigotry, sentiment and jingoism from ur head!

Please speak English
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by eagleu: 3:24am On Jun 25, 2021
I know Kano well. There are many many exclusive Hausa areas in the city, let start by giving equal access to all people, all religious, and all tribes. This is One Nigeria!
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Omoluabi16(m): 5:25am On Jun 25, 2021
What kind of jealousy is this? I'm sure those guys did not steal the houses there. I'm also sure they pay their taxes. What crime have they committed by residing in choice areas? See how that one pointed out the specific place they reside. Any crises now they storm there...
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by EagleNest(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Una never talk finish wetin be una problem. So much about being one Nigeria.
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Ifearnoevil: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2021
It's worrisome that this is coming from a supposed educated northerner.
All over the south cities, northerners are known to live in exclusive areas, known as ama awusa.in owerri for instance , they are are the ones occupying the heart of the town.
Even in that kano,there are exclusive areas where non indegenes dare not venture into.
I think his problem is that the place is highbrow, according to him and he is jealous that the people they like to marginalize are living in a better environment than him, even in his own State.
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by pricklewane: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Now the narrative as changed. At least you are not complaining about hate by the Yoruba that allowed you have Orile n Co now your father n mother who you fools are fucqin up n down Alaigbo can sense feel n hold the hate n you no it is truly not coming from the superior Yoruba race who when you think you built highbrow areas on their land even develop super and beta highbrow areas that the wealthiest of your tribe can't even near it gate. You Igbos must feel the heat of the competition u go hear wen.

Everyday I must torment your soul with the truth till the bigotry, foolishness, hate you have for the superior Yoruba tribe you come to their land to heck a living escaping self induced poverty n wretched by your pathetic igbo governors are paid the due respect your shameless tribe owe them.
Ikinternational:

My own is simple

Fvck you
Fvck your mother
Fvck your father
Fvck anybody that loves you

Choke on a dick
PrinceOfLagos:

People like you don't end well in life

Your likes are all over under oshodi bridge and tejuosho market Raven Mad.

The igbos that are minding their business are your problem
Unfortunate being .
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Average9jaman: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Nigerian Islam teaches hate, intolerance and stand against any form of development. That's y world Bank is projecting that under buhari our economy has reversed to where it was decades ago.

These people have developed this area and u are busy complaining, shebi u and your ancestors have lived in the land, what then stopped u from developing the land b4 now.

If they let the muslims live amongst them, whenever any crisis starts ur muslim neighbour for 10 years will be the person who will lead the mob to ur front gate, break it down and make you watch while they slaughter and burn your family and then slaughter you finally.

Am not just saying this, I have experienced it 1st hand.

Trust a muslim @ ur own risk
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Northernblood3:
Having a good apartment is now Haram because we are Igbos?

We are not supposed to be in same place with these Cursed Idiots
o

Staying on North and cursing the North.!

Are you not hypocrite,? Your biafran land will not accept you back this time .
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
It's worrisome that this is coming from a supposed educated northerner.
All over the south cities, northerners are known to live in exclusive areas, known as ama awusa.in owerri for instance , they are are the ones occupying the heart of the town.
Even in that kano,there are exclusive areas where non indegenes dare not venture innto.
I think his problem is that the place is highbrow, according to him and he is jealous that the people they like to marginalize are living in a better environment than him, even in his own State.

He is afraid that letting them (Igbos) to have a particular community will increase the level of stealing their kids and converting their faith without proper intervention, and this is menace that won't be allowed to continue.

1 Like

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Cashio(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas. Exclusive!!

Why must Kano state government watch a group of people occupy a residential area exclusively thereby creating a disproportionate sense of belonging different from the indigenes/hosts.

Would Igbos remotely tolerate such?
Igbos are the least accommodating and vilest tribalists in Nigeria. They would rather protect their so called Ancestral lands than sell outrightly to their perceived enemies/strangers. While they go to other region spreading like diseases with a sense of persecution complex.
I'm glad that the elites in Kano are smartly enlightening their people to the time bomb playing out.

- erase the dot

animal. Igbo's are intolerant and you have ama awusa in every Easter region where hausas do their money currency exchange and trade their goats and onions and other foodstuffs. Do you think those hausas there sleep on the air.
The best tailors in most south Eastern towns are yorubas and they live happily with their families doing their businesses.
Same with other tribes.
One bastard that has never been to anywhere will lie on his mother's bed and be typing Igbos are intolerant rubbish.
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Ikinternational: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2021
pricklewane:
Now the narrative as changed. At least you are not complaining about hate by the Yoruba that allowed you have Orile n Co now your father n mother who you fools are fucqin up n down Alaigbo can sense feel n hold the hate n you no it is truly not coming from the superior Yoruba race who when you think you built highbrow areas on their land even develop super and beta highbrow areas that the wealthiest of your tribe can't even near it gate. You Igbos must feel the heat of the competition u go hear wen.

Everyday I must torment your soul with the truth till the bigotry, foolishness, hate you have for the superior Yoruba tribe you come to their land to heck a living escaping self induced poverty n wretched by your pathetic igbo governors are paid the due respect your shameless tribe owe them.

What backward school did you even attend?
Jesus christ

I love that you're mad.

Btw I noticed that you didn't say shit about what you own. Hiding behind tribe to give your life some meaning. Stupid errand boy

Igbos will keep shining. if you don't like...JUMP

I can use a good laugh. Abeg post your highest account balance.

Pussy ass boy with small chest hiding behind tribe to talk rubbish online.

In real life the only words coming out your mouth towards me would be oga n sir.

Now vamoose, son of a bitch
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by MrSamsung(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
frankyychiji:
What segregation? That a stranger buys land and builds his house to his taste is now segregation?

Is it the seller of the land that's segregating Kano indegenes or the buyer?

Well..any Igbo man still holed up in the north should not expect my pity when they end up in mass graves.

This envy too mosh abeg.
May God continue to bless you with more wisdom.

I like intelligent and proactive Igbo ladies like you.... you have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by frankyychiji(f): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
MrSamsung:

May God continue to bless you with more wisdom.

I like intelligent and proactive Igbo ladies like you.... you have said it all.
My brother the issues in this country is energy sapping.
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by pricklewane: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Death alone can make me refer to any igbo as sir after knowing what foolish set of humans you are. Will post my acct balance immediately I see yours here. You know Yoruba are not renowned for bragging n beating empty chest that is a trait your igbo father was raised n nurtured on.
Ikinternational:

What backward school did you even attend?
Jesus christ

I love that you're mad.

Btw I noticed that you didn't say shit about what you own. Hiding behind tribe to give your life some meaning. Stupid errand boy

Igbos will keep shining. if you don't like...JUMP

I can use a good laugh. Abeg post your highest account balance.

Pussy ass boy with small chest hiding behind tribe to talk rubbish online.

In real life the only words coming out your mouth towards me would be oga n sir.

Now vamoose, son of a bitch
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Ikinternational: 3:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by pricklewane: 4:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Waiting on your next.

Ikinternational:

I will start with my lowest account balance

You will post immediately you see mine right?

Oya we're waiting. Stupid boy

You barely have data. Which account balance sef

No be by mouth

Oya start backtracking pussy boy

Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by Ojiofor: 6:20am On Jun 26, 2021
But they have AMA HAUSA in every Igbo city which they couldn't even develop to a decent standard.
Re: Indigene Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow Areas In Kano by orisa37: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2021
IGBONISATION AND APARTHEID. DISBAND THEM BEFORE THEY HAVE IGWE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Is A Wicked Betrayal / BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP / How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.