Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Are Yoruba Muslims Afraid Of? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Yoruba Muslims Afraid Of? (166 Views)

Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / If You Are Yoruba Please See This Before Rejoicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Yoruba Muslims Afraid Of? by Goodmarlian: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yoruba musims constitutes at least 50% of western population that alone is enough to give them confidence for safety,infact i have never heard of any religious riot between christians and muslims for my 27 years of living in the west,they intermarry like its nothing,i have seeing yoruba extended families with names john,azeez,michael,rofiat,rachael living happily like its nothing,i think this whole drama by muric and others is the distract yoruba freedom and cause division,maybe because they person leading the movement is a christian because by the name sunday igboho,i think the movement should bring in a highly devoted muslim probably an imam in its leadership,so they can be carried along.
Re: What Are Yoruba Muslims Afraid Of? by Emperormartin(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
The Muric is influenced by Fulani oligarchy. Know this and know peace...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Directs NNPC To Cut PMS Daily Consumption As Oil Theft Persists / President Buhari Plans Son's Wedding Amid The Various Crisis In Nigeria / 2023 Election Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.