Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Was Drugged, Exploited By My Father – Britney Spears Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Drugged, Exploited By My Father – Britney Spears Reveals (434 Views)

Judge Dissolves Britney Spears' Conservatorship After 13 Years / Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" / Was Cee C Exploited By Bbnaija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Drugged, Exploited By My Father – Britney Spears Reveals by 774ngr: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Popular Popstar, Britney Spears has made shocking revelations and allegations against her father and members of her team during a bombshell court testimony. Spears accused her father and team of drugging and forcing her to work against her will, exploiting her financially. The singer said this during a rare virtual court appearance, demanding to end the conservatorship she’s been under for 13 years....

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/06/24/i-was-drugged-exploited-by-my-father-britney-spears-reveals/

Re: I Was Drugged, Exploited By My Father – Britney Spears Reveals by Arabmoniq(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na their wahala. Na nigeria economy under buhari dey worry me now We move

(1) (Reply)

Kaisha And Lucy Fight Dirty During Bbnaija Reunion Show (video) / Obi Cubana Took My Woman / Bbnaija S6: I Want You To Be Mine, Sammie Toasts Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.