Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

NYSC Request Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Request Letter (1740 Views)

Any Plug To Get Request Letter For NYSC PPA From A Company Or Firm In Abuja? / NYSC Request Letter / Writing Personal Cds Sponsorship Request Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Request Letter by OluwadabiraGW: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pls, guys is it possible to be posted to where i got a request letter from which is not registered under NYSC.
Thanks.
Re: NYSC Request Letter by Femmyfestus: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
If you just redeploy to the state and has not done documentation. Carry the letter to NYSC secretariat. Then write letter of posting and attach the letter you have with you to it. In a matter of days, the ppa will reflect on your portal.
But if you didn't redeploy, you will need a letter of rejection from where you were earlier posted. Then go to nysc zonal office then write letter of reposting specifying the place you want them to post you. Attach the request letter to it.
There is nothing like a PPA is not registered with NYSC.
Good luck. I hope you are not in SS state where they will never grant your request but will want to use you as a teacher with no payment
Re: NYSC Request Letter by OluwadabiraGW: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Thanks so much bro, I really appreciate, I have request letter, reposting letter and rejection letter that was given to me from the previous place i was posted to but he kept on saying the place is not on the system which i don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Should The Nysc Be Scrapped? / Bonus! Who Else (corper) Wants An Affordable 2 Room Self-contain In Enugu? / "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.