Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed (6986 Views)

The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed / The Importance Of Tajweed / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hendtime:

Maybe from a guy called Tajudeen grin
grown on a Taj farm .

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by SecretReporter(f): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hendtime:

You think it's easy to be killing people anyhow and be raping women without remorse if there are no WEED involved? grin
nah truth oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by SecretReporter(f): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
RisenJoe:

Abeg oooo, I no wan make pesin use vex bomb nairaland ooo

Btw seun, am not a muslim ooo, I don't know why I have to swear before I comment on a thread
we are covered by the blood of Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by SecretReporter(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Umsworld:

DONT ALLOW THIS IGNORANCE TO KILL YOU
but it's the truth

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Drella(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Hope the weed is not inherited?

Whack comeback...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Hendtime: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wittyduchess:
grown on a Taj farm .

You be correct person

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by OBoy50: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin
Taj - WEED shocked
No wonderrrrrrrrrr they go about marrying infants and toddlers cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Slimtuns(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jazakumullah Khairan.. this is a common mistake you have addressed. it was when I started reciting the short Surahs from the Quran that I realised I had been reciting them wrongly. my tajwid when reciting Suratul Yasin is even more impressive than some short Surahs, but I'm getting better now with those Surahs tho. May Allah SWT increase us in wisdom, knowledge and understanding, AMEEN.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Slimtuns(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
So we must take weed/Igbo before reading the Quran, truth is coming out slowly, nah I see why the killings is much among them
OBoy50:
grin grin grin
Taj - WEED shocked
No wonderrrrrrrrrr they go about marrying infants and toddlers cheesy

you guys wanted to sound funny but trust me, you ended up sounding dumb

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Blakpot: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Finally able to post on a Muslim thread *pops champagne* grin grin

I didn't read that thing, I just clicked yes. Does that make me a Muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by jidxin(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:
Aamin.

You'll see those who have no religion or who at best know nothing about their religion coming here to post nonsense!

Even their Jesus don talk am!

Father forgive them cos they know not what they are doing!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh and may God forgive you for interpreting the bible wrongly.....just imagine this man ooo, i think you are d one without religion here for attacking the Christians here

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by NoChill: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by AntiChristian: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
jidxin:
ahhhhhhhhhhhh and may God forgive you for interpreting the bible wrongly.....just imagine this man ooo, i think you are d one without religion here for attacking the Christians here

Do they really know what they are doing?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Pharaohny: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
To those peeping into this forum that are not Muslim
Unna go die by fire just as unna prayer point implies
Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Sebastine1994(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
I don laugh tire.
Muslim repent oh drop bomb

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by jidxin(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Do they really know what they are doing?
you mean the muslims..........i cant answer that

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by hashtagged(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
limpopo:

The major problem with people is they believe anything arabic is islamic... Arabic is just a normal language, like hebrew, greek and co. not a religious language.. and Allah Akbar means God is greater.. speaking arabic doesn't make you a good muslim... You learn the language as a muslim so as to be able to read and understand the holy book, Quran... The onus lies on you with the interpretation...

Don't judge a book by its cover.... Pick an English version of the quran and read for yourself or better still Arabic is not an alien language.. learn it and read the undiluted/unadulterated Quran..

other religion worshippers also have their vices/flaws..

Extremism and fanaticism are deadly

How long does it take to learn arabic

I would have tried to read the Koran but why is it only Islam we find extremism in this century. I hardly see other religions commiting mass murder.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Akhee: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:
Aamin.

You'll see those who have no religion or who at best know nothing about their religion coming here to post nonsense!

Even their Jesus don talk am!

Father forgive them cos they know not what they are doing!
They don't know that Christianity is a white man Religion. That Jesus never died on the cross. That even their Bible today is being manipulated by the white working for the Devil. And they will sit there and be talking rubbish. I have some questions for those guys that are posting rubbish here:
Have you read 1 Samuel 15:3?
Read Deuteronomy 20: 16-18
Read Joshua 6:17
Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Techreliance(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:
Qur'an must be read and memorized the way it was revealed to the Prophet (may the peace of Allah be upon him) using Tajweed rule. Those reciting or memorizing Qur'an should take note of the following

Musa Ibrahim-katsina

Try and learn Tajweed with a Hafidh who understands the rule of Tajweed. If there is none around you, you can learn on this website:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6TlMIZ5ylgqM4Uuu7iAhIeuSdF0v9yxo

May Allah assist us (Ameen)

Jazaakallau kair brotherly

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by limpopo: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
hashtagged:

How long does it take to learn arabic

I would have tried to read the Koran but why is it only Islam we find extremism in this century. I hardly see other religions commiting mass murder.

Religion and character/attitude are two different things, but one can only influence the other.. Why are the muslims in the south not killing like them..

And you think the ones commiting mass murder are doing it all on the name of religion because they are speaking Arabic.. Religious fights are more sellable in the mainstream media...

Are the bandits/boko haram/fulani herders killing in the North only targeting Christians.... NO.. they kill at will. Most of their victims are muslims.

Let's be guided... Take a step back, pick up their so called "holy book" and read from the source yourself, then you make/form your opinion.

Lastly, most of those arab countries you see fighting, the fights are mostly not causes by religion.. go online and research for your self.... Iran, afghanistan, Palestine, Libya, Sudan, turkey.. just to mention a few.. but you see the media ehn..
Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Risingblue008(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
TAJ----W E E D
grin grin grin
Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by jimmynauty: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmm tajweeeed...
Oya una wait need weed report...

By the way how much crypto to buy a sniff of tajweed
Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by sencekompis: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
AWON OMO JANNOMO Please don't bring your extremism to yoruba landii ooo,, eyin omo inan lati North.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by luvsalamat1991(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
So we must take weed/Igbo before reading the Quran, truth is coming out slowly, nah I see why the killings is much among them
why are you twisting/misquoting him how did tajweed turn to weed stop it,may God forgive you and i.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Tarabye: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by Blakpot: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Apparently, tajweed: "is a set of rules for the correct pronunciation of the letters with all their qualities and applying the various traditional methods of recitation"

"Technically, it means giving every letter its right in reciting the Qur'an."

"The majority of scholars agree that it is not obligatory to apply tajweed rules. There is a difference of opinion on the ruling for individuals."

I think there's a similar debate btwn kabbalah practitioners. Words have power and some believe that to harness its power, u need to pronounce the word right. Its basically word magic.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by BlackJew007(m): 12:30am On Jun 26, 2021
AlhamdulilLAH. Perfect!
Iam a Muslim but denying people opinions to your topics online just because you want to avoid bashing and their derogatory comments is not good if people don't condemned what you're doing it means you're doing the wrong thing, let them comment wrongfully God might one day touch them and they will change for good.[/quote]

Re: Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed by SecretReporter(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
luvsalamat1991:
why are you twisting/misquoting him how did tajweed turn to weed stop it,may God forgive you and i.
weed people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) / Women's Inheritance Laws In Islam / Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow – Nice Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.