Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? (673 Views)

Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo) / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by bukhety(f): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
This homework was brought home by my son yesterday. He is in basic 3. Pls help me solve it if you can. I have been racking my brain trying to solve it to no avail. Thanks

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by ChiefSosa(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wahala dey o.
Anyway, if we're going by your addition (the 3 examples at the top), and we want to solve the exercises, we'll need a total number(just like the one you wrote outside the box) so we can get the missing number.
Modified: Looking at the questions, there are 3 columns and there's an empty box(where the answer should be) in one of the columns. Subtract the added values from the other columns to get the missing value. E.g for question 1, you got 21 and 14. 21 -14=7, so I think the answer should be 7. I didn't go to school o, so I might be wrong.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
bukhety:
This homework was brought home by my son yesterday. He is in basic 3. Pls help me solve it if you can. I have been racking my brain trying to solve it to no avail. Thanks
Give a clearer picture

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by bukhety(f): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Give a clearer picture
Ok

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
bukhety:

Ok
Notice. Two numbers are always by each other. 55 and 66 from the example. Multiply them. 5*5=25. 2 shows under. 5+2=10. I and 0 covers the 2. Same for 6*6=36. 3 comes under 6+6=12 132 under. Na there my power reach
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Kylekent59: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2021
bukhety:

These pictures are not clear. Why not type the examples correctly and get what you seek in 10 minutes.

Like: 6 3 6 6
7 2 1 3
4 3 2 8
Is that the second example?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Ishilove: 1:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Lawd, maths cry

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Crown128(m): 2:03am On Jun 25, 2021
bukhety:
There are four (4) rows and three(3) columns in the examples in the picture. Multiply the first number in each row with the last number on that row. The answer will be written occupying the two middle row. Then repeat it for the whole columns.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by bukhety(f): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Crown128:
There are four (4) rows and three(3) columns in the examples in the picture. Multiply the first number in each row with the last number on that row. The answer will be written occupying the two middle row. Then repeat it for the whole columns.
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Crown128(m): 6:09am On Jun 25, 2021
bukhety:

Thank you sir
You're welcome Ma.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Kylekent59: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Ans 1 = 3

Ans 2 = 8

Ans 3 = 2

I can't see quest 4

Ans 5 = 9

Ans 6 = 5

Ans 7 = 2

I can't see question 8

Ans 9 = 8

Question 10 is vivid.

The Crown guy is correct.

I got the same idea last night, but I was confused about the 2 x 1 = 02

I thought that would be weird for basic 3 pupils, so I started looking for another method.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by bukhety(f): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Kylekent59:
Ans 1 = 3

Ans 2 = 8

Ans 3 = 2

I can't see quest 4

Ans 5 = 9

Ans 6 = 5

Ans 7 = 2

I can't see question 8

Ans 9 = 8

Question 10 is vivid.

The Crown guy is correct.

I got the same idea last night, but I was confused about the 2 x 1 = 02

I thought that would be weird for basic 3 pupils, so I started looking for another method.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Solve This? by Usmyne(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Crown128:
Genius

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Collect Your Original Waec Result / Graduate Assistantship / School Is Not For The Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.