Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Coinsbolt Smart Contract - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Coinsbolt Smart Contract (1454 Views)

Forsage With BNB Forsage BSC Smart Contract On Bnb Smart Chain / Forsagetron Smart Contract / How To Generate Massive Etherum With Forsage Smart Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coinsbolt Smart Contract by okogboe: 12:12am On Jun 25, 2021
COINSBOLT will shake the internet and in order to benefit you need a to join an active team, not one that the leader will run once they see $100 lol

I've been pushing Smart contracts MLMs since Millon money days and trust me I know how to play the cards right

Strictly team work everyone must work... I bring my 2, you bring your 2, No hidden storyline but as a team we will work together so even those who have gotten theirs will work with the newbies

WhatsApp me 08075159602 no calls please

About the founders
COINSBOLT is owned by Alberto Sanchez and his team. They are foreigners, that admire Nigerians and our zeal in networking. We are privileged to be among top promoters.

COINSBOLT website would be released after launch to avoid scam links proliferating the internet as it was with legacy smart contract programs. The approach came as a way of avoiding pitfalls experienced by other smart contracts.

Needless to fear. You have your coins in your wallet. You can stay on the sidelines to observe things when the program gets launched.� Then join as soon as your doubt is cleared.

Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by okogboe: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Contact me ASAP 08075159602
WhatsApp Only to get a leadership slot

*Things you need to know of you just joined COINSBOLT*

� Download an app called *Trust wallet* from playstore.

� Go to *YouTube* and learn how to use it in sending and receiving *Usdt*you can as well ask your referee to guide you.

� You're required to fund your trust wallet with $10 *usdt* by asking your referee to send to you or buying from someone else.

� Get *two people* for yourself ready to register under you. Make sure you let them know they need two people each to register under them.

� Await the launch of COINSBOLT on 5th July.
Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by okogboe: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2021
*�LEVEL #1*

PRICE $10
2 DOWNLINES
INCOME $20

*�LEVEL #2*

PRICE $ 20
4 downlines
INCOME $ 80

*�LEVEL #3*

PRICE $40
8 downlines
INCOME $ 320

*�LEVEL #4*

PRICE $ 80
REFERRALS
INCOME
$ 1,280

*�LEVEL #5*

PRICE $160
REFERRALS 32
INCOME $ 5120

*�LEVEL #6*

PRICE $ 320
REFERRALS 64
INCOME $ 20,480

*�LEVEL #7*

PRICE $6400
REFERRALS 128
INCOME $81,920

*�LEVEL #8*

PRICE $ 1,280M
REFERRALS 256
INCOME $327,680

Your Total Income:
*$436,900 every 60 days*

Net Profit: $ 436,880 Per 60days
Net Profit: $2.6Million Per year
Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by okogboe: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by okogboe: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2021
*It's a Peer 2 Peer platform*

First off;
You fund your Trust wallet with 10$ (6k)

Secondly;
You introduce 2 persons to join, but because you will be added to our group, we will give you 1 downline while you get 1 other downline yourself, making it 2 downline

When your 2 downline are completed, you will earn 20$ (12k), then you reinvest the 20$.

Your 2 will bring their 2 making it 4, then you earn 80$ (48k), then you reinvest 40$

4 will bring 8, then you earn 320$ (192k)

8 will bring 16, then you earn 1280$ (768k)

16 will bring 32 then you earn 5,120$ (3,072,000)

32 will bring 64, then you earn 20,480$ (12,288,000)

64 will bring 128, then you will earn 81,920$ (49,152,000)

128 will bring 256, then you will earn 327, 680$ ( 196,608,000).

Benefit: you will enjoy SPILL OVER i.e we will add new downline under you to accelerate your earnings.

Spread the word about Coinsbolt.

Our goals is to make Greatness common.

You are welcome to the Team.
Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by okogboe: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Coinsbolt io
Coinsbolt launch
Coinsbolt Official
Coinsbolt Smart Contract
Coinsbolt team

Coinsbolt founder
Coinsbolt thread �

Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by alexvic12: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Bring two who will bring two.

All Ponzi!
Smart Contract is still Ponzi. The only difference is that no particular person is in charge. All na the same.

Before you argue answer the following:

1. Are you trading to make profits?

2. If no, how do people make 'profits' then?

3. What happens to those who can't bring in 2? Why is it compulsory to bring 2 if it isn't a Ponzi?

4. What will happen to those unfortunate '2s' who will join shortly before the system crashes or stops paying? Who refunds them eh?

Abeeeegi. You might as well create a WhatsApp group and run the Ponzi manually.
Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by okogboe: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's not Ponzi my dear, bringing two isn't Ponzi scheme it's an MLM platform

The Real Ponzi is Racksterli or Primevault telling you to invest and relax for 1 month then get 55 to 60% on top that ROI they still give up to 10% ref bonus where are those platforms now?

Now that's Ponzi man, Robbing Peter to Pay Paul in disguise

EFCC will call it theft by trickery

Here in COINSBOLT we let you know before Registration that you have to work so it's left to you to decide to register if you can do what it takes or ignore it

As long as nobody deceives a Prospect no one will get hurt.

If you want money you have to work for it Man

If you are ready to earn from Affiliate Marketing/Network Marketing platforms
Wh*tsApp me: 08075159602
Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by okogboe: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why has Coinsbolt not launched?

Why didn't coinsbolt launch

Coinsbolt Updates

Is coinsbolt a scam

Wh*tsApp me: 08075159602

HELLO FAM

Needless to keep you all in the dark or leave you waiting till forever, hoping to get registered.

So much has happened within the period of COINSBOLT's launch. I mean so much and we can't keep telling you to get set only to call off schedule almost immediately.

Whenever we emphasize the importance of direction over speed it is for the sake of our followers, but majority won't listen at all. Just before COINSBOLT could go live, links had permeated almost everywhere, altering necessary checks on the site as recommended. Ordinarily accounts ought to cleared for a restart after the checks, but that won't be necessary anymore.

If you are observant, what we were served is nothing close to a smart contract. The site was hurriedly pushed out when the deployment of the USDT based smart contract didn't work out successfully...but I don't think we can settle for that.

We have thus emphasized our stand on the situation:

� That COINSBOLT give us a UNIQUE and an EFFECTIVE smart contract from now till August 30th, 2021, which would be tested and certified flawless, before its launch. Otherwise, no deal!

While we expect a positive response, let everyone remain cool and keep hope of a proper, unique and profitable smart contract, not a casual MLM hurriedly served to occupy us.

Regards
Re: Coinsbolt Smart Contract by bisolaodulaja: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
okogboe:
COINSBOLT will shake the internet and in order to benefit you need a to join an active team, not one that the leader will run once they see $100 lol

I've been pushing Smart contracts MLMs since Millon money days and trust me I know how to play the cards right

Strictly team work everyone must work... I bring my 2, you bring your 2, No hidden storyline but as a team we will work together so even those who have gotten theirs will work with the newbies

About the founders
COINSBOLT is owned by Alberto Sanchez and his team. They are foreigners, that admire Nigerians and our zeal in networking. We are privileged to be among top promoters.

COINSBOLT website would be released after launch to avoid scam links proliferating the internet as it was with legacy smart contract programs. The approach came as a way of avoiding pitfalls experienced by other smart contracts.

Needless to fear. You have your coins in your wallet. You can stay on the sidelines to observe things when the program gets launched.� Then join as soon as your doubt is cleared.

(1) (Reply)

Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner Training: At Half Price - N150k Only! + Exams / Koso Wood In Large Quantity For Sale. Call 08114209868 / RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.