Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Does Anyone Know What Amazon AWS RDP Is For??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know What Amazon AWS RDP Is For??? (249 Views)

How To Get RDP With Admin Access And Dedicated IP Address / Vps/rdp Is Available For Your Usa,uk,canada And Australia Fiverr Or Upwork Accou / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What Amazon AWS RDP Is For??? by chosenboy777(m): 12:15am On Jun 25, 2021
I hear someone say, It is an efficient VPN used to change your Location to USA...

How true is this and if it isn't True, What is it used for
Re: Does Anyone Know What Amazon AWS RDP Is For??? by telim: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2021
chosenboy777:
I hear someone say, It is an efficient VPN used to change your Location to USA...

How true is this and if it isn't True, What is it used for

Let me help you amazon RDP are cloud servers used to carryout all sort of cloud computing tasks, AWS servers are located in all continent and can be deployed within minutes. AWS servers are used for any computing tasks you can think of eg dedicated hosting, CDN, AI, Email delivery system and many more stuff i don't even know off.

you can use any rdp as VPN not only aws rdp these is possible by tunelling your traffics via the rdp ips to know more google "How to tunnel traffics via ssh" once you set it up you will endup having a dedicated vpn with a very good speed, you can change your location to any region in the world and deploy more VPN.

If you intend to use the server ip to access websites that block data center ips you will just be wasting your time such websites use maxmind to identify vpn tunnelling traffics via data center ips and you get blocked as 99% of vpn use ips assigned to data center servers.
To access block website Google residential or 3g/4g/5g proxy providers and you will find answers to your questions.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

For Your CCTV, Electric Fencing, Solar System And Intercom Installation! / Itune Card & Google Play Card $25,$50,$100 Above / Real Usa/foreign Numbers business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.