Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Enyinnaya Abaribe Is Using The IPOB To Gain Unnecessary Attention - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enyinnaya Abaribe Is Using The IPOB To Gain Unnecessary Attention (197 Views)

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / IPOB To Open New World Headquarters, Warns Against Impersonation / US Advise's Nigerian Governments Over The IPOB And Military Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyinnaya Abaribe Is Using The IPOB To Gain Unnecessary Attention by JuanJO(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
I see no reason a person in the name of Enyinnaya Abaribe should stand as a grand Patron to IPOB. He is seriously using us the Igbo's.
Enyinnaya has been a top notch in politics for over 20 years and yet has never achieved a single project. He is representing ABA south.
I am very close to his said house. He do not even have a motorable road down to his compound. No form of support to his people. It was very funny to me when he said Buhari should resign.

My dear brothers lemme ask a simple question. Apart from IPOB stuffs what else can you say about formal Vice Governor and all time senator of Abia State

He is now wearing dot nation. Like Abia state is been deprived of the allocation shared every month.

We just have to be wiser. From the look of things, this same Abaribe will be contesting for governorship 2023.

Long Live Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Is Using The IPOB To Gain Unnecessary Attention by saintokwuluora(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Op, What can be said about you and your achievement beside this useless post?

At least Abaribe is known to friends and enemies as courageous and honest.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Is Using The IPOB To Gain Unnecessary Attention by Duru9(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
The painment

What's your business
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Is Using The IPOB To Gain Unnecessary Attention by caesymore(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2021
First of all I can't support a politician I am definitely in support of the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra.

I agree with OP to an extent , Abaribe is an opportunist and that alone makes a politician vicious. He was a Vice Governor and then a Senator, for years now what achievement can he really boast of? other than rickety transformers which he claims he gave out freely with installation materials yet over 60% is being paid for by the beneficiaries ,or is it barricading the transformer? .He is no better than he who birthed to the inscription on the Polo he wore, he is not even a lesser evil what has he done as a senator other than claim to be agitating for Biafra with the intentions of also usurping power when the time is right , he's intentions are not selfless and should not be seen thus. It baffles me as the IPOB are almost painting him a saint.

I only respect him for being brave enough to stand for Biafra at these daring times. Most of us want Biafra because Nigeria is not working and he is among those that make Nigeria not to work.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Is Using The IPOB To Gain Unnecessary Attention by JuanJO(m): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Yes you are very right. I am in Abia State, Aba precisely. I am a big fan of MNK but you see this Abaribe of guy, me no just understand why he is backing The agitation. Do you know that Abaribe have not even commission any reasonable project in his constituency. Not even a borehole water. After spending so many years in the Senate.

(1) (Reply)

Jiji Acquires Cars45 To Create A Unique Automotive Retail Experience / How To Avoid Excess Debit Alert / FG Launches Implementation Of NSIP In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.