Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment (11571 Views)

FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs / Panic As FG Prepares To Downsize Federal Civil Service / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by CCluapsin: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2021
This people think Nigerians are daft and that gullible to think that there isn't underground employment for their families in NNPC, FIRS, CUSTOM, CBN and other juicy ministries reserved for their children yet in universities. To make it worse Mr Keyamo expect university graduate to buy grinding machine to start pepper grinding business<he even know how much they sell the lowest horse power grinding machine in market >. God is watching, Nigerians are counting down.
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by ofiko123(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
The civil service is a crap..
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by Standing5(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2021
mechanics:
They tried, half bread is better than none.
Calling and treating half a tiny bread a giant sized bread is their problem.
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by bayelsaowei(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Keyamo so you know?
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nukilia:

They are angry that some Nigerians have something doing at the moment, the APC are looking for a way of getting many out of jobs
Exactly!! They want to make the youths to become beggars but that is a very big lie

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by chosenst: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why you guys bother looking for non existing jobs.
Kai, gather yourself, arrange little fund and start crypto currency trading.
I do this consistently with the help of quantitative robot and I make 1 - 5% profit daily.
You can do the same and be liberated.

Come to my whatsapp 0 8 0 3 5 3 4 1 2 9 9 and I will put you through.

See you.
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by egennie(f): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
As long as you didn't give me an appointment letter or give me N5M to start a business, whatever I achieve or set up is solely my effort, and not because of any government policy.
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Standing5:
Calling and treating half a tiny bread a giant sized bread is their problem.
hahahahah
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by Nukilia: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Exactly!! They want to make the youths to become beggars but that is a very big lie

They are wondering how our youths are managing to survive and come out to live a decent life without depending on their political dogs. The youths of this nation have learnt a bitter lesson from the APC government....
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nukilia:

They are wondering how our youths are managing to survive and come out to live a decent life without depending on their political dogs. The youths of this nation have learnt a bitter lesson from the APC government....
of course we have learnt our lessons is a bitter and hard way. We the youths of this nation will survive no matter how hard this APC govt try to bring us down.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by Hassanmaye(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Even the Federal civil service abi na government work way dey cause poverty .....

No real niggar accept to work for government anymore in this twenty first century.......sometimes I weep for those pussy ass niggarz going into government jobs with ssce with the hopes that later they will upgrade if they acquire their bsc
You will suffer......and later be depressed......

Do you mean is there no chances of upgrade?
Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by Gyarah: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Perhaps, what they have not been able to attained in almost seven years, can be achieved within the next one year. Or better still, the few openings in the civil service are reserved for their children, mistresses and wards. We hail you.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service No Solution To Unemployment by justtoodark: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
democracy is too expensive to run.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondus Remains PDP Chairman, Convention To Hold In October / Population Surge Threatening Lagos Island’s Economic Growth – LCCI / Buhari Commends Jonathan On Boko-Haram Amnesty Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.