Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,500 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help (11903 Views)

Destruction Looming In Kano APC, Shekarau, Anti-ganduje Lawmakers Write Buni / Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns / Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Westernequinox: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Law of sin and death, it quite unfortunate that we only address the surface of issues springing forth, Nigeria is just a case in the many connecting nexus of events happening around the world, when we talk about sin, alot of us would start getting our sheep clothings off to show the wolves inside us,it is evident that you can profile alot of us here from words we spew out on a platform like this. It evidently shows the Avon(brokenness/rebellion) in you, then the intellectual ones would pull out facts and principles to give eloquent answers to realities like this, spewing only beautiful factual nonsense learned over years of being systematically conditioned to the world view perspective, something quite amusing is that man has been the only ones subject to being a slave of ideologies, the psychological influence of money, a slave to the value of numbers.
Whereas you look at other grand designs of God, seasons, intra-planetary migrations being carried out by creatures has never ceased, natural principles written by God has never, Have sat down to think like a wise man, not the foolish scorners shovelling through life without deep down questions of awe to ponder on their mind, to examine God's optical eyes for details.
All the systems of men would always be subject to the system of the Lord(Jesus)
God came in a earth suit, he was deeply scorned by revelers, the intellectual pharisees and sadducees. Rescue yourself from staggering to destruction and take a deep review of who you are and where you are headed. Quit being conditioned,find and follow the truth
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Kaiser20: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2021
The UN don't even know what is going on in Nigeria. imagine giving Nigeria $250million , the money only few DG, Governors and Senators will share. Secondly, who told UN that out problem was Co-vid 19.
Out Problem is insecurity. We don't need food distribution.
The world should caution Buhari to Stop his brothers & herdsman from terrorising farmers then there will food. We don't have drought.

2 Likes

Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by KRSWon: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2021
stunnert:
The UN should stop saying trash. We've got enough food in the country, nothing like famine at all
The current problem is insecurity and high unemployment rate

Splitmind:
The usual fake news is here again. Nothing is wrong, food is as cheap as it has ever been and Nigerians are feeding fat.

Yet, others are also saying the same thing.

https://fews.net/west-africa/nigeria

https://www.cfr.org/blog/northern-nigeria-faces-threat-famine

https://www.nairaland.com/6609488/famine-hit-nigeria-year-only

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2021/06/22/MSF-warns-of-food-crisis-for-children-in-Niger-Nigeria

Do you have any data or stats to counter what they're saying?

Why is Nigeria borrowing grain from ECOWAS?

https://punchng.com/we-borrowed-5000mt-of-grains-from-ecowas-fg/

2 Likes

Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2021
Two Hausamen I met yesterday in business center, in sky memorial Abuja, surprised me. Some Apc youths were analysing the 2023 election and how the chances of apc returning to aso rock is getting thinner by time ticking.

All of a sudden, one of the hausamen stood up and shouted; what has Buhari not done for us (Nigerians)?. That, he has constructed roads everywhere. Farmers are happy. Job employment everywhere and that he (Buhari) has sacrificed his love for his wife so he can serve Nigeria better. Although the two hausamen looked responsible, but that did not stop one of the customers who stood up, opened a sachet (pure) water and rain it on the two men by squeezing it, thereby causing the water to spray violently on them.
Guess what? It was one of dsame apc guy that pulls the stunt.

Buhari is a mephistopheles.
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Godstiger(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=raker300 post=103068268]Yet ipob is their problem.
They’re threatening war against umu chineke while God is fighting for us.
[/quote Nebuchadnezzar comes to mind..
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by BigYash: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Fake news or its PDP that caused it..
Everything is working well in Nigeria, don't spread fake news. Ask Lai ,and Garba. grin grin I love the cruise ÀPC is putting zombies...
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by velocity25(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2021
In the zombies voice
Sai baba
Baba is working.

Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Swingate(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Sadly It's already upon us God save us.
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Greatlee54: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2021
And bandits are more honorable when compared to ipob ~ ~Gumi 2021
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2021
All na 4+4
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Gunayo(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2021
horsepower102:
4+4
Next level
Sai baba

May God keep Buhari alive to finish the work he started.

If he ever runs again I will vote for him.

I have no mercy for Nigerians anymore. A country filled with people that are willing to cut their noses just to spite their faces.
What do you expect when you share country with fouls?
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Gunayo(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2021
stunnert:
The UN should stop saying trash. We've got enough food in the country, nothing like famine at all
The current problem is insecurity and high unemployment rate
So the problems you mentioned can not lead to food crisis right?

1 Like

Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Dabronze(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2021
All Na Game If Everybody well fed how do u expect them to see who they are going to share N500 to support them in 2023.
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by MummyGreat: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://humangle.ng/nigeria-is-in-urgent-need-of-humanitarian-assistance-un-humanitarian-coordinator-nigeria/
still selling my Benue Yams at Affordable Prices to people who need it
DM 07068444039
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Samchi4christ(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2021
I support,our maize farm was attack by herdmen cows,so discouraging! 44 farmers dead in Zamfara so bad!
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Splitmind: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2021
KRSWon:

Yet, others are also saying the same thing.

https://fews.net/west-africa/nigeria

https://www.cfr.org/blog/northern-nigeria-faces-threat-famine

https://www.nairaland.com/6609488/famine-hit-nigeria-year-only

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2021/06/22/MSF-warns-of-food-crisis-for-children-in-Niger-Nigeria

Do you have any data or stats to counter what they're saying?

Why is Nigeria borrowing grain from ECOWAS?

https://punchng.com/we-borrowed-5000mt-of-grains-from-ecowas-fg/

Audio gutter statistics from Lagos - Ibadan media.

I don't need any rubbish statistics, just open your eyes and look around to see what a fine job this administration has done.
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by akanjikokoro: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
O God of mercy heal our land .
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by pacespot(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2021
The solution is that, people should leave their overcrowded Lagos and other cities and go back to their villages or hometowns to start farming. This will enrich people more quickly than their elusive lives in the cities.
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Unie30: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2021
I saw this coming that's why I embraced farming. Now I have enough for myself and people around me.
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Adabestseason(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
When a brother told me about 2 months ago that nigeria will experience famine that he saw this in his dream people eating grasses i thought it was a malarial attack but the way things are going fervent prayers of the righteous people are needed now and now,it is now time to go after those treasury looters in the ways of china,because they steal the country money and send their wards abroad while people suffer within the country,AMCON should rise above pecuniary sentiments,nepotism to get monies from defaulters as soon as possible,if an UN official is making pleas to outsiders to come to the aid of nigeria.Let think about it.
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Damaski: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Oga, you dey see road. The lines are not falling in pleasant places in Africa most populous country.
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by KRSWon: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Splitmind:

Audio gutter statistics from Lagos - Ibadan media.

I don't need any rubbish statistics, just open your eyes and look around to see what a fine job this administration has done.

High insecurity, high corruption, poor healthcare and electrical infrastructure, poor federal roads (complete with numerous fatal accidents), lack of investment in education, high food prices, people eating grass, high unemployment (even for graduates), labour strikes, citizen crackdowns, crackdowns on journalists, poor business environment, multiple recessions, poor economic growth, a high inflation rate, rampant police and military misconduct, disobedience towards the judiciary and the rule of law, and millions of Nigerians displaced from their homes all equate to a "fine job"?

If we we're just supposed to ignore data and information detailing the results of a government's policies, then how are we supposed to assess how that government has done?
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2021

Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Hoodbilonia: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Time to pile up my store man. I'm buying the whole mall. 10 tubners of yam 5bags of rice,10 cartons of noodles,200 bags of pure water,3 cartons of Titus sandine,1 carton of baked beans,and the rest seeds them. Famine must far from me. Amen

God I go need inverter too o,cos e sure say light and fuel nor go dey. God forbid. Back to sender
Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Splitmind: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
KRSWon:

High insecurity, high corruption, poor healthcare and electrical infrastructure, poor federal roads (complete with numerous fatal accidents), lack of investment in education, high food prices, people eating grass, high unemployment (even for graduates), labour strikes, citizen crackdowns, crackdowns on journalists, poor business environment, multiple recessions, poor economic growth, a high inflation rate, rampant police and military misconduct, disobedience towards the judiciary and the rule of law, and millions of Nigerians displaced from their homes all equate to a "fine job"?

If we we're just supposed to ignore data and information detailing the results of a government's policies, then how are we supposed to assess how that government has done?

We are too busy looking at ways to attack the country. Just ignore it and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help by Kandeed: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
horsepower102:
4+4
Next level
Sai baba

May God keep Buhari alive to finish the work he started.

If he ever runs again I will vote for him.

I have no mercy for Nigerians anymore. A country filled with people that are willing to cut their noses just to spite their faces.

aswear man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: North Resumes Bid Through Yari - Daily Sun / 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore / Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.