Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Who Has Seen This Criminal? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Has Seen This Criminal? (438 Views)

Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section / Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! / N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen This Criminal? by Florblu(f): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2021
So the guy in this image scammed my friend.

My friend's friend referred her to this guy named Oluwaseyi Ajayi who claimed to have an employment slot in LIRS.

My friend was made to pay 2,000 for the employment form, 3,000 for LASSRA ID card and 6,000 for 3 years tax certificate. He requested for more money because according to him other notable people are interested in the slot but since my friend doesn't give/receive bribe, she told Oluwaseyi she's no longer interested in the employment. She asked that he send the LASSRA ID card and the Tax certificate she paid for.

The guy later told inform her not to bother about the bribe and he further informed her to go to LIRS office for the interview.

My friend went there yesterday for the interview, on getting there, from the gateman to other staff of LIRS confirmed they know nothing about the interview. My friend reached out to Oluwaseyi Ajayi and directed her to Alawusa Secretariat where he claimed the interview will hold.

My friend moved to Alawusa Secretariat and from there the guy stopped picking her calls and later blocked her on all platforms. Further investigation made by my friend revealed the guy lied and he isn't a staff of Lagos State Government like he claimed.

Note that my friend wouldn't have fell for this cheap scam but for her friend whom she trusted so much that referred the guy.

She made payment into a First Bank account number with account name being Amusa Kazeem

Facebook ID: Oluwaseyi Ajayi
Phone Number: +234 814 151 4329

Re: Who Has Seen This Criminal? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
ThankGod the money is not much and

Before you go for interview find information about this

Twice bitten twice shy
Re: Who Has Seen This Criminal? by dudusky007(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Na only for Nigeria person when no get work dey give person work grin
Re: Who Has Seen This Criminal? by ogashman(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2021
dudusky007:
Na only for Nigeria person when no get work dey give person work grin

Aswear grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Boko Haram Top Commanders Surrender, Ask Nigerians For Forgiveness. / Bolt Driver Shares Sad Experience With Law Enforcement Officials In Calabar / Harrison Gwamnishu Cries As He Celebrates 5th Anniversary Of Being Acquitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.