Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu And Supertv CEO Before He Was Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu And Supertv CEO Before He Was Killed (275 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu And Supertv CEO Before He Was Killed by Fr33born(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
CCTV Footage of Chidinma Ojukwu and SuperTV CEO Before She Allegedly Killed Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHNFqKsAHQ

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu And Supertv CEO Before He Was Killed by daddytime(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Little did the dude know these were going to be his last moments on earth.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Promised Me N50,000 To Help Him Murder His Girlfriend –osun Guard / The Duplicity Of The Buhari Led Government / How Prince Ebeano Supermarket Fire Started | Shame! NIGERIA'S Fire Fighters Unab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.