Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola (45121 Views)

Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by shogsman(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
What's with snakes in the hotel making FP,how in bleeps name is this FP worthy, it's a little snake for God sake
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by omoyeni37: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
See hostel environment abeg, smh.....
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by rahman3853(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Abeg what school is MAU?
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by Papakobie: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
cry cry
Chloraseptic:
Hostel looking like abandoned building..
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by chatinent: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hostel or shrine?

Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by rowland545(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar....

Always fast in killing this beautiful creatures called snakes ....the one way pain me pass na the incessant killing of pythons
we should stop killing reptiles...especially python
a human python cohabitation is very possible if we keep our cool
Pythons are very friendly and different from boas

These creatures are damnnnnn beautiful we must learn how to live with them....they don't bite to attack...they only swallow small animals

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake...a huma-snake cohabitation is very possible
oga shut up...pack and go to d Bush and leave with dem naa...since u want to cohabit with snakes...

Snakes r not to b toyed with. A single bite from a venomous snake can kill u...and its not as if they write venomous and non venomous on der head...so its difficult to tell...just take dem out b4 they take u out....I don't know y people like writing trash just bcus they want to sound intelligent...
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by zealadjay(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
how this one take be disturbing photo
shey we complain 4 u say d photo disturb us ni
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by Collins87: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
I recall with nostalgia my stay in E block in Kabir Umar. Throughout my 6 years studies in Yola,I stayed only in Kabir Umar! From FUTY to MAUTECH to MAU, why won't a snake pay a visit.
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
rahman3853:
Abeg what school is MAU?
Modibbo Adama university of technology Alias MAUTECH Yola formerly FUTY Federal university of technology yola

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by Omoslim26: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar....

Always fast in killing this beautiful creatures called snakes ....the one way pain me pass na the incessant killing of pythons
we should stop killing reptiles...especially python
a human python cohabitation is very possible if we keep our cool
Pythons are very friendly and different from boas

These creatures are damnnnnn beautiful we must learn how to live with them....they don't bite to attack...they only swallow small animals

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake...a huma-snake cohabitation is very possible

Oga how far you na �� hope sey you get who go hold and tie you if you wan comot clothe??

Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by Cmoni1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
I resided in dat block during my predegree days.good memories for me.
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by DAMN99: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sijo01:
Is the 'disturbing picture' for the snake or the drainage
I think it's actually the drainage cause wtf
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by Charlie2020(f): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gobe da nisa
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by luvsalamat1991(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
This one snakes are now invading hostels, that's how unknown bandits started before they started kidnapping students.

Commander Gumi GCFR should call his snakes to order biko!
truth be say indeed you are slowpoke,what concern gumi with snake in hostel na hatred go kill you.
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by seyz91(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
cheesy
Sijo01:
Is the 'disturbing picture' for the snake or the drainage
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by akanbiaa(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
andyblinks05:
SNAKE killed in KABIR UMAR HOSTEL IN MAU YOLA

The issue of snake is too much inside the campus please the school should do something about it. This snake was killed in kabir umar block E this night inside the hostel. God save the brother wallahi if not hmm.

A post from a Facebook user
Babs Limankara Shoe
Are you also a student of the Institution?
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by Rammerodmc: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Snake in the eagle shadow 2021unloading.Brace up! But know ye that cleanliness is next to godliness...

Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by 9jaRealist: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
>
Sincerely hoping this is not a university student that cannot spell “block”… embarassed
>

Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by andyblinks05: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
akanbiaa:
Are you also a student of the Institution?
No
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
hostel or cameroon prison gutters ?
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by BrazilAirport: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hehehhw see indomie
Re: Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
luvsalamat1991:
truth be say indeed you are slowpoke,what concern gumi with snake in hostel na hatred go kill you.
[/s]

Gumi is a terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / Some Grammatical Blunders To Avoid / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.